fresia the Spring!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like spring, because it means Easter and my birthday, but it's going to be 86 degrees here in the Boston area and that annoys me. It should be around 65.

Spring.. when the summer dresses come out, flamboyant colors and the begining of warmth.

Hate it cause that means I'll have to start working out cause after Spring comes summer.

I definitely prefer cold dead winter. Of course, I live in south florida so I don't get a real winter. But, I have experienced them several times before, and yeah, it's definitely my kind of weather. Short, cold, lifeless days lol.

It's already very warm during the day here, ugh. Soon long sunny surface of the sun hot days will be here. A time where everyone is supposedly out with their friends doing things and living life. bah.

Omgggg I know. All spring means to me is wasps, hot as hell weather (i live in the south), and yeah that's it I guess hehe. Spring is my summer but I hate the heat :/ bleeech. I wish it could be fall all year long.

Latest posts

Back