Friday night Alone

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
gibo said:
ha! friday night sucks...

i do go out every friday with friends for coffee or dinner... after that.. when i get home... im alone. sucks big time.

so hard to believe you go home alone,looking like a underware model
if i was younger and thinner the friday nights alone would have been solved for the both of us hahaha ;)

omg. haha. but like i did say in the other threads, i did have some things goin on with people.. its just that when i go home... noones there... who's really there for me.. u get what i mean?

well anyway, yeah, we mightve had a good time together playing scrabble. lol. ;-)

Yet another lonely Friday night. I hate Friday nights. I wish somehow my friends would be able to miracously pop into my house and hang out with me. Too bad thats impossible and they are all busy. :(

I've been working uptil midnight. I love working friday nights. You have an excellent excuse for not doing anything, and the night just fly by since there's so much work to do ^^

Well, I guess that makes sense. I'd work on some of my school projects but I've just been so lazy lately. I have like 5 things to work on this weekend and I'll probably end up doing them last minute on Sunday. I wish there was some way to overcome my laziness...

The boards are always hopping on Friday nights.  If we're here, we're not as alone as we could be.  Think positive. :)

(I'll let you in on a little secret.  My ridiculously positive attitude tonight is due in part to the fact that I just ate 3 chocolate cupcakes with cream filling.  I thought about having another, but I didn't want to get a stomach ache.  Sugar is such a splendid thing.  Not a long term solution, but it helps a bit here and there.  I have a terrible sweet tooth.  I'm very lucky I don't get cavities.  I'm very careful about always brushing).

Jeremi said:
I've been working uptil midnight. I love working friday nights. You have an excellent excuse for not doing anything, and the night just fly by since there's so much work to do ^^

lol i usta do that too! back when i use to work at starbucks, i'd just close shop up until about 1 am , when all my friends were out with their girlfriends or boyfriends.

i cant really do that now, lol what am i gonna do shine my boots? geez, basically i spend my friday nights getting pretty hamered and playing xbox. i mean i dunno i guess im just feel really awkward at bars and clubs, its like who am i kidding im not gonna talk to any girls im just gonna stand there and hold a really overpriced beer

Elaeagnus said:
(I'll let you in on a little secret.  My ridiculously positive attitude tonight is due in part to the fact that I just ate 3 chocolate cupcakes with cream filling.  I thought about having another, but I didn't want to get a stomach ache.  Sugar is such a splendid thing.  Not a long term solution, but it helps a bit here and there.  I have a terrible sweet tooth.  I'm very lucky I don't get cavities.  I'm very careful about always brushing).

I love sugar! I eat too much of it and it makes me hyper. Sugar is one of the reasons my friends aren't totally afraid of me since I eat it and since it makes me hyper, I'll be all happy and crazy.

I think I'll go find something sweet to eat right now. ^^

I love sugar, too. It is fattening, remember that folks!

Catch22, the dating scene is ridiculous. It's almost impossible to have a conversation in a smokey, dark, loud bar or nightclub. People are there to see and be seen, to flirt, get drink, maybe "get lucky" by shouting out enough of a conversation to convince a somewhat attractive member of the opposite sex to come home. But that is really lonely, I think...to have sex with a stranger for a moment's pleasure. Ignoring the deeper meaning of sex, the purpose of it to express love and trust between two people.

Latest posts

Back