Friday night Alone

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am lonely, I work, read and hope that I will meet someone that I can speak with

any women wanting to have a conversation via the phone? Just normal talking like people do.

I am alone too....But at leat we are not alone together eh? I could go to the bar or club but I am not into that scene anymore and I want more than a quick ****. Man I hate being romanticly driven. [/color][/font]

Krossknife said:
I am alone too....But at leat we are not alone together eh? I could go to the bar or club but I am not into that scene anymore and I want more than a quick ****. Man I hate being romanticly driven. [/color][/font]

Cheers buddy! I'll drink to that.. Hiccup... (excuse me)

i cant even tell which day it is friday or tuesday every day is the same to me
so being alone on a friday means no more than any other time i am always alone

ha! friday night sucks...

i do go out every friday with friends for coffee or dinner... after that.. when i get home... im alone. sucks big time.

I'd post a reply...buty you'd probably just shun me. Don't you hate it when you get ignored?

Calm down "guest", No reason to personally attack him, i mean fresia man come on. Doesnt seem to be harrasing anyone or bothering anyone. Why do you care? And if your so alone then why dont you register?

its alright mike. guest may have a lot of pent up angst and he's letting it out. just happens, he's letting it out on me.

and guest, tho i go out to parties and spend time with people. i am lonely. i smile so people wont have to ask me if sumthings wrong.

being lonely doesnt equate to being alone. i have friends. but i havent found someone i can show the depth of my emotions, feelings or thoughts..

i guess, you havent really felt anything close to what i am feeling right now.

I think everyone who feels lonely should be welcome on this forum. We all have different lives and different amounts of relationships and interactions. We shouldn't be judging each other or setting standards for who can claim loneliness. Let's just try to be supportive to everyone.

Yes, Guests please register. And even if you feel jealous of another person here please no personal attacks. Filoboy, I was VERY impressed by the depth of your intelligence and sensitivity to the human condition. I think anyone who is very sensitive and intelligent, who doesn't just go to bars and get drunk with others, they feel left out. It's easy to feel left out of the group. I for one never drink or smoke so throughout college I missed out on SO many social opportunities. I refused to drink just to fit in. So I wasn't part of the group and I was very lonely!

Filo, I will PM Bjarne the moderator and "boss" of this site so that he will fix you and you can get PMS. In the meantime please come back. I enjoy reading your thoughts! And I'm very curious about life in Australia. I live in the States and sometimes fantasize about moving to Oz.

LG

yeah and sorry. i agree with elaeagnus. guest, just register, maybe we can help out. ;-)

Yeah, it would be nice if you registered. PM me if you feel really lonely, especially on a Friday. I'll probably be on, unless miracously my friends actually get together with me.

Latest posts

Back