Friday the 13th

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
B

Bluey

Has never been a lucky day for me.

Two ppl getting into a debate on something so irrelevant its unreal.

Both ppl arguing and person A says "shut up be for I loss my temper"

Person B, I would not recommend that.

person A, Why?

Person B, Cos I well walk out and go home.

Person A, Well go then.

person B, *Gets up and walks out*

And I am person B. So ye another friend/cousin I fall out with.

My Cousin has a bad temper and I have told him be for that I well not put up with he's temper.

I used to have a temper but now am really kinder a calm guy. I would rather walk away from something then get into a fight.

But yet I don't seem to be able to get on with anyone. I only have one person that I get on with now in my life. And that's another cousin, my cousins brother that was also there and I have no clue wither or not he well still talk to me. My Guss is that he well. But right now I just wont to barry my head in the sand and never face the world again. I just can't seem to get on with anyone. I Just fall out with every person I know bit by bit tell there is no one left.

Just seems like your damned if you do and damned if you don't.
My life sucks.

hugs
i got rejected from a date today
im happy i dont make a list of rejections anymore....i used to

the statistics makes things sooo much sadder

Come on now, i doubt your buddy will stay mad at you for long. Good friends/cousin or whatever don't stay mad for long.
It was probably best to take the walk that you did, instead of staying and arguing all night and honeysuckle. so don't feel bad. call em up tomorrow and i doubt there'd be any hurt feelings up in there. you gotta make good efforts to keep friends, stick with it.

and there's probably like 20+ people on here always willing to talk and listen, including myself. its all good, so dont feel lonelyyy

I have a cosine that's not talked to me for over 3 years now. Reason cos I gave him a gob full cos he keep saying he would be at my place for a certain time and never was. So now he ignores me.

Right now I just wont to moved to another planet and live my life out alone. Its easier then getting hurt all the time.

No matter what I do I just can't seem to get on with the ppl around me.

well..not with that attitude. ha
but you cant really mean that. its cool to be alone at certain times, but you gotta socialize and junk. make stronger efforts to keep friends, like try not making a big deal about people and lateness or whatever. i know at times that honeysuckle's a major piss off, but sometimes you gotta let it slide.

if any of that makes sence, i dont know if its coming out right haha. 'cause i just blazed and honeysuckle

Ye it makes sense. I know I have to be moor laid back on the hole time keeping thing. And I do try with that. just when the person dose not turn up at all what am I supposed to do?

Most ppl in my family think am funny in a non funny way anyway. Am really not. Its just why should I back down from something just cos someone starts to loss there temper. ppl in the family know I have fall out with a few ppl and cos of that I think they think they can get away with treating me like crap moor has well.

yeah, iknow what you mean. people not showing up always sucks. like, atleast have the..i cant spell when i'm high ugh haha.. decency to give a call in advance or something. i dont know, really depends on the situation.

aaand i dont understand most of that 2nd half. not your fault, i just cant function well at this time.
but nobody should be treating you like honeysuckle based on someone else's opinion.. if thats what you ment.. but yeah. people gotta learn to form their own opinion on you, but people can be dumb

Vacuo said:
yeah, iknow what you mean. people not showing up always sucks. like, atleast have the..i cant spell when i'm high ugh haha.. decency to give a call in advance or something. i dont know, really depends on the situation.

Ye I would be cool with it if they gave me a call saying they could not make it or was going to be late. Am not that unreasonable even if most ppl in my family think I am.

Vacuo said:
aaand i dont understand most of that 2nd half. not your fault, i just cant function well at this time.
but nobody should be treating you like honeysuckle based on someone else's opinion.. if thats what you ment.. but yeah. people gotta learn to form their own opinion on you, but people can be dumb

I just meant that most ppl in my family think am not that cool a guy and look at me has hard work anyway. So well just assume if I fall out with someone that its my fault. I really don't think am all that bad a person to get on with. But I Guss I must be :(

And no worry about the getting high bit :) lol Wish I was.

ah. that sucks, the judgemental family honeysuckle. people not your bro's/sis'/ma's/pa's, whatever theyre called, never understand you. atleast i think.
like ive done TERRIBLE things, but after talking about stuff my dad and stepma understood my motives. i dont have that type of communication with other relatives. i got aunts that call me like 'Claudia' and 'Linda' and honeysuckle, ha.
point being, unless youre real, real close. honeysuckle will always been opinionated against you. in my family anyway

and time is going by soo slow 'cause i blazed. atleast i got someone to talk to haha i dont have a strong standing here so i dont usually get good convos in.

also sorry about the double post, my psp just has a word count

Vacuo said:
ah. that sucks, the judgemental family honeysuckle. people not your bro's/sis'/ma's/pa's, whatever theyre called, never understand you. atleast i think.
like ive done TERRIBLE things, but after talking about stuff my dad and stepma understood my motives. i dont have that type of communication with other relatives. i got aunts that call me like 'Claudia' and 'Linda' and honeysuckle, ha.
point being, unless youre real, real close. honeysuckle will always been opinionated against you. in my family anyway

That's exactly how it is. Sept I don't have to many friends so I used to hang with my cousin's a lot. But now I only have one that I get on with, I think.

But ye I have me mum who understands where am coming from.

Vacuo said:
and time is going by soo slow 'cause i blazed. atleast i got someone to talk to haha i dont have a strong standing here so i dont usually get good convos in.

also sorry about the double post, my psp just has a word count

Double post is OK man,

If I where there wid ye I think at this point in time I would blaze one with ye. used to smoke and did weed now and again but not anymore. Am old and alone lol Moor alone then old tho haha But fresia it, What ye gonna do about it huh. Just go wid the flow.

i'm not close with my family anymore, it sucks. like i havent talked to my twin sister in like a year, its lame. as for friends, i only got a few people i actually consider friends. i mainly just either chill with my man or on my own.

i only smoke weed now. i used to be into mad hard honeysuckle, made some bad decisions while under the influence like coke and honeysuckle. i quit all that a few years ago, and aslong as its not around, i'm good

Always been to scared to try harder stuff.

sucks that you don't talk to your sister. I have a sister and we are on talkative terms now but can quite easily fall out with one another. We never visit one another cos we both know we would fall out if we spent to much time together. so just bump into one another at our parents place now and again and even then I sometimes find her hard work and I think she dose me has well.

i started early with dumb honeysuckle like that. and i started hard. like i did x before i ever drank. buuut i'm an idiot. eh.

my sis and i have been pretty close, sharing a room for several years and honeysuckle. so it sucks we drifted.
i was with a foster family in my early years, so my foster brother and i were soo close. he was 11 years older than me and practically raised me. taught me guitar, bass, taught me to skate and ride bikes. good stuff..but he passed a few years ago..still hurts, and will hurt forever

Sorry to hear that. My mum and dad foster. They have a long term kid there looking after so means I have been blessed with a Forster brother myself. He is a lot younger then me though. Plus its early days so I don't know how close we well get. He seems a nice kid.

Bluey said:
My Cousin has a bad temper and I have told him be for that I well not put up with he's temper.

I used to have a temper but now am really kinder a calm guy. I would rather walk away from something then get into a fight.

But yet I don't seem to be able to get on with anyone. I only have one person that I get on with now in my life. And that's another cousin, my cousins brother that was also there and I have no clue wither or not he well still talk to me. My Guss is that he well. But right now I just wont to barry my head in the sand and never face the world again. I just can't seem to get on with anyone. I Just fall out with every person I know bit by bit tell there is no one left.

Just seems like your damned if you do and damned if you don't.
My life sucks.

Can sympathise with you because I have a second brother who I have not talked with for years.I have two brothers who never talked to each other and I was like in the middle of this cold war.It has been more than 7 years that they do not talk to each other at all.Almost every year,there would be a quarrel and fight between them.

I am closer to my elder brother but it is not of the closeness that I do not talk to my second brother.The minute he is at home he locked himself in the room and he is those very serious type of person to talk with.(Which I found it hard to communicate with him.)

Dun be too hard on yourself.You are definitely not the kind of person who do not get along with people.

SilentThinker said:
I am closer to my elder brother but it is not of the closeness that I do not talk to my second brother.The minute he is at home he locked himself in the room and he is those very serious type of person to talk with.(Which I found it hard to communicate with him.)

My sister is also a very serious type. I am most of the time not and the way I deal with things is to act like a clown. I think its that attitude that winds her up. But I find it hard work to be serious all of the time.

SilentThinker said:
Dun be too hard on yourself.You are definitely not the kind of person who do not get along with people.

I have always thought so but I think most of my uncoils, ants and cousins might disagree with you. But you know normally I would had took this to hart but this time no so much. It has peed me off but I am determined am not going to let it get to me to much. I am strong :) Thanks SilentThinker.

Hey, look at it this way. You could be the guy we took from the hospital here to the one down south last night. He inhaled a nail while he was working on some cabinets.

Inhaled.

A nail.

Think about that for a minute. :p

Latest posts

Back