Fun Fact! 😁

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
a narcissist will never give what you need. they will future faking you, throwing bones, throwing crumbs but they will never give you what you really want or need. they know what you want but they just don't want to give what makes you happy. they feed on your emotions.
:cool:

lookatbrightside said:
a narcissist will never give what you need. they will future faking you, throwing bones, throwing crumbs but they will never give you what you really want or need. they know what you want but they just don't want to give what makes you happy. they feed on your emotions.

Yeah but its not a very interesting fact 😂

LOL

A dog’s shoulder blades are unattached to the rest of the skeleton to allow greater flexibility for running.

tumblr_lxt13z9bfy1r1mr1po1_500.gif
:shy:

lookatbrightside said:

Amen to that.

Unix said:
lookatbrightside said:

yes it is not.  :shy:

Frobisher said:
lookatbrightside said:

Amen to that.

validated.  :)

not a fun fact.

a narcissist will never love you nor there will be any love to begin with. a narcissist cannot love they cannot love themselves they despise themselves. narcissism and self love is very different.

Psychopaths look at normal people as objects to toy with, to be used, to be lied to and to be hurt. This gives them satisfaction and temporary diversion.

lookatbrightside said:
Unix said:
lookatbrightside said:

Frobisher said:
lookatbrightside said:

Amen to that.

not a fun fact.

a narcissist will never love you nor there will be any love to begin with. a narcissist cannot love they cannot love themselves they despise themselves. narcissism and self love is very different.

I truly know this one isn't one but keeps projecting because it's her perfect defense mechanism from the past that she emulates. I don't know why I still love her like I do when she has all this power over me...

Frobisher said:
lookatbrightside said:
Unix said:
lookatbrightside said:

Frobisher said:
lookatbrightside said:

Amen to that.

not a fun fact.

I truly know this one isn't one but keeps thinking she is because it's her perfect defense mechanism.. I don't know why I still love her like I do when she has all this power over me...

i know how it feel, i accept that it's not love and i let it go, try indifference, they really not that interesting though  :D

maybe is time to free your self from trauma bond.

TheRealCallie said:
Fun fact.  Threads go smoother when you don't hijack them....

Communities run smoother when they are left be and not micro managed and continuously judged by hypocrites.

ahsatan said:
Psychopaths look at normal people as objects to toy with, to be used, to be lied to and to be hurt. This gives them satisfaction and temporary diversion.

The quiet will always find a reason to call people who leave all things under the sun rather than realize they left because you literally did nothing but send oks and gif hugs. That tells them you aren't interested. Stop twisting it and look at from their angle.

Psychopaths suffer from boredom and restlessness. They lack empathy. They love to control, manipulate and dupe others.

MissBehave said:
There is a village in England called Great Snoring 😄

We also have No Place, Pity Me, Once Brewed which is next to Twice Brewed and a Spital Tongues.

nibbysaurus said:
MissBehave said:

We also have No Place, Pity Me, Once Brewed which is next to Twice Brewed and a Spital Tongues.

Aww! Those are awesome names. 
Only fun one I know from Norway is a place called Hell. đŸ”„

MissBehave said:
nibbysaurus said:
MissBehave said:

I knew of that one. My ex-fiance and I were planning our honeymoon there before he found a less disabled model and left, lol

nibbysaurus said:
MissBehave said:
nibbysaurus said:
MissBehave said:

I knew of that one. My ex-fiance and I were planning our honeymoon there before he found a less disabled model and left, lol

Sounds like he should go there with his new flame 😋

MissBehave said:
nibbysaurus said:
MissBehave said:
nibbysaurus said:
MissBehave said:

Sounds like he should go there with his new flame 😋

LOL, she's welcome to him. 2 minutes with 12cm isn't worth crying over.

Latest posts

Back