Fun Fact! 😁

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Unix said:
For being twice my age you are efinitely acting childish. No one said that its not ok to like big dicks pr dislike small ones. The point is that if you are disabled you should understand what someone with a "disability" feels.

So is not a "you cant have preferences". Is about the shaming.

Lets imagine that my disabled girlfriend left me. Then when talking about her i am like "Thank god she left me, that crippled loser was just a drag to walk with". I can say that if I talk like this then maybe is not a surprise that she left me

I get your point... Your feelings were hurt because you took something out of context.

however, she's not actually shaming anyone... she's just bitching about an ex. In all reality, the comment probably wasn't true and most people would understand that without taking the comment personally. People ***** about their ex's all the time, because that's how they deal with their feelings. Have you NEVER bitched about anyone without them being present? Possibly said some stuff that wasn't true, or maybe just not entirely accurate because it made YOU feel better? If your answer is no... I call bullshit.

Also, I am pretty sure that having a micropenis is not the same thing as having a disability. 

More importantly, Can we maybe not turn this forum into a place where we all attack each other because we feel offended by some random thing they said that had absolutely nothing to do with us? I know it's the internet but... maybe we all can try a little more?

Also, so I didn't totally derail your thread...

Fun Fact:

Dogs can smell your feelings.

https://www.cesarsway.com/10-facts-you-may-not-know-about-dogs/

I think we all have said stuff we didn't mean, that's part of growing as a human. Learning lessons and trying to be better.
What trigger peoples hurt can be everything under the sun. I don't think it's hard to envision that a male reading those word would feel really bad if that was something he felt was a problem. I don't think the comment by Nibbysaurus was meant to shame others, yet that is what it does. 
We all should be patient with eachother. Having discussions regarding comments is a good thing if we all keep in mind that the person behind it is just like us, they are talking from their own experiences, happy memories and painful hurt. Different yet the same with just as much value.

MissBehave said:
I think we all have said stuff we didn't mean, that's part of growing as a human. Learning lessons and trying to be better.
What trigger peoples hurt can be everything under the sun. I don't think it's hard to envision that a male reading those word would feel really bad if that was something he felt was a problem. I don't think the comment by Nibbysaurus was meant to shame others, yet that is what it does. 
We all should be patient with eachother. Having discussions regarding comments is a good thing if we all keep in mind that the person behind it is just like us, they are talking from their own experiences, happy memories and painful hurt. Different yet the same with just as much value.

I agree with what you're saying... but I think it's important to note that intention matters as much as interpretation. Unfortunately mindreading isn't real (I wish it were.) so maybe the solution is to give each other the benefit of a doubt once in a while. Try not to get upset right away, and think about how it maybe wasn't intended to cause harm or offense. It's something I struggle with as well... but like you said "Learning lessons and trying to be better".

"What trigger peoples hurt can be everything under the sun." So we can't really tell in advance what all exactly is going to cause offense. People can be quick to anger and sometimes it seems like people are just looking for an excuse to get upset, not just on this forum. Patience is a good lesson for everyone to take from this, absolutely yes.

Power struggles, petty tactics, and psychological warfare are for only the immature and weak who which to have leverage to alleviate their own fears.

See narcissism for what it is. A scared boy or girl in the inside who needs to control a situation or person in order to feel better about themselves.

Ego trips to boost their over inflated self-esteem that is false.

Time to grow up and face your fears before any of you suck anyone else dry in your wake.

And folks, please, always keep an open mind if someone runs to you with one-sided information as a victim.

Just let it go. It's doing you no good. I'm not trying to idiotically white knight, take sides, or get attention. I don't know the details, but how the fault is divided is irrelevant now. This obsessiveness and anger has got to be affecting your work and real life relationships (a lot of us have been there).

Google Twin Flame Telepathy, keep an open mind and ask yourself how can one let go of something that is constantly going to you abusively in the 5th dimension. Our bond is so strong that it even allows us access to each other's physical realm and they will simply not let me go. I'll openly take any advice for that but there really isn't any. The bond is secure.

People have found me talking to myself at work recently.... My life is crumbling in front of me over this honeysuckle... And she will not budge...

I must secure my sanity and try my best to ignore the abuse even though it's physically painful or sway them as they like to keep me boxed up in the 5th dimension with them only and let this forum and certain members alienate me to secure their hold on me there. Hence why I am here. Doing this again....

I absolutely agree but it's more complicated than that. Nor do I care about the divide or who is at fault. That needed to be said to make the person fall on their butt to learn. It most certainly is affecting my life dramatically, I even quit a job and lost many friends and loved ones, can't enjoy anything, none of my old hobbies or pleasures work anymore, because of "this" (gift or curse?) and the obsessions and constant attraction that comes along with it. And they seem to not care. I am rekindling all finally now. Making a stand despite how I look. The ends justify the means, I assure you.

I am doing what I have to do to regain my sanity as well in hopes they finally mature, or let me go. At the 'only' place said person likes to leverage it all. Here. They use this place to keep me in check and to trigger me. Please understand that. Thank you.

You're having a breakdown, suffering depresssion, manifesting in these obsessions. No-one's attacking your psyche: you've invented that to keep the idea of a connection alive. Think about what might happen in the near future if this continues. There's probably people who care and you're causing them a lot of stress.

Frobisher you were warned about posting publicly on the forum and I had hoped you would stop. You know the consequences, you need professional help which this forum can not give you. What you think is there isn't there, you need to understand that and accept it. This type of behaviour is not healthy for you. I don't want to have to do what I have to do but you have left us with no choice. Take this time off to get some help and work through your issues, please.

MissBehave said:

Great post.  :)

Malchik was a stray dog that lived in Moscow. He found shelter in a trainstation called Mendeleyevskaya, stayed there for about 3 years and became a hit with rail employees and the public.
He was stabbed to death by a 22 year old woman. 
A monument was erected in his honor. 
❤️

MissBehave said:
Malchik was a stray dog that lived in Moscow. He found shelter in a trainstation called Mendeleyevskaya, stayed there for about 3 years and became a hit with rail employees and the public.
❤️

Omg, why did she stab him ??

sriguhan said:
MissBehave said:
❤️

I don’t know why but she had a long history with animal cruelty.

MissBehave said:
sriguhan said:
MissBehave said:
❤️

I don’t know why but she had a long history with animal cruelty.
She should be jailed for life !

In the wild, lions rest for around 20 hours a day. :shy:

south-african-lion-puppy.jpg

Genu recurvatum, also called back knee is a deformity that makes the knee bend backwards just like the ostrich. It's most common in women.

Latest posts

Back