Fun Fact! šŸ˜

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Minus said:
MissBehave said:
The red-billed quelea is the most common bird on Earth.

[img=300x267]https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-iRg1JAwy...600/Red-billed+quelea+Quelea+quelea.jpg[/img]

ALL-well-darn-its-missing.jpg

Red-billed Queleas coming to a waterhole for
a drink, chasing an African Elephant away.
Ā© Antero Topp

Ahh thats amazing! :D

[font=Roboto, sans-serif]Butterflies can see red, green, and yellow.[/font]
[font=Roboto, sans-serif]
giphy.gif
[/font]

If you eat breakfast it's s fact you concentrate better at work.The first known breakfasts consisted of just different kinds of meats,pork gammon and the like but no fruit.People consumed double the calories compared to people today,about 4000 calories.

Finished said:
McDonaldā€™s once made bubblegum-flavored broccoli.

It's amazing how much inedibility can be packed into one short sentence.

TheRealCallie said:
Banging your head against a wall for one hour burns 150 calories.

I wonder how many calories can be burned through banging someone else's head against a wall for an hour

If you eat 30 plant based foods a week(Callie will love this) it's incredibly beneficial for your gut bacteria.Im starting this diet straight after I've eaten these two bars of Frys dairy cream chocolate just to help absorb the plant food.

[font=Roboto, Arial]The smell of rain isĀ called "petrichor". ItĀ lingers when rain falls after a prolonged dry spell. The term was made in 1964 by two Australian scientists studying the smells of wet weather.Ā It comesĀ from a pair of chemical reactions.[/font]

MissBehave said:
[font=Roboto, Arial]The smell of rain isĀ called "petrichor". ItĀ lingers when rain falls after a prolonged dry spell. The term was made in 1964 by two Australian scientists studying the smells of wet weather.Ā It comesĀ from a pair of chemical reactions.[/font]

Interesting. I always like the smell of rain in late spring and in summer. Since it tends to be warmer then, that might be why.

When we shiver, our bodies are doing the opposite of sweating. Sweating cools the body by putting a layer of liquid on the skin. Shivering tightens the skin and shakes the muscles, a process that conserves and generates heat.

In my local co-op one pack of bananas is 90 pence.In my local small Sainsburys that same pack with slightly bigger bananas cost Ā£1.60.In said Sainsburys 4 pints of milk cost Ā£1.60,but in the co-op it costs Ā£1.15.Its fun cause I'm still trying to work out which supermarket rips me off during the pandemic ,even though they must have made huge profit.

JustĀ Games said:
In my local co-op one pack of bananas is 90 pence.In my local small Sainsburys that same pack with slightly bigger bananas cost Ā£1.60.In said Sainsburys 4 pints of milk cost Ā£1.60,but in the co-op it costs Ā£1.15.Its fun cause I'm still trying to work out which supermarket rips me off during the pandemic ,even though they must have made huge profit.

They are all tryin to steal your moneyĀ 
Hope you are doing ok, even with a more empty wallet šŸŒø

MissBehave said:
JustĀ Games said:

They are all tryin to steal your moneyĀ 
Hope you are doing ok, even with a more empty wallet šŸŒø

I'm doing great and I hope you are to ;) .Anyway you're probably right but needs must have to keep the bear essentials stocked up.But I'm a bit pi$$ed off with co-op also because after I pick up our kid from school we used to pop in thereĀ to buy her two for one chocolate bars for Ā£1.00.Now they've turned franchise they've grouped ever single chocolate bar into the Ā£3.50 meal deal...which also used to be Ā£3.00 so they've also increased that and I'm not buying her teeth rotting fizzy pop,crisps and a bloody sandwich to buy a single bar of chocolate. So now we have to trek half a mile Ā to keep her happy,cause she likes her chocolate twice a week after school to see Mr grumpy (don't ask)in my local Sainsburys. Anyway I've cracked the middle classes in my other local website, they actually talk to me alot now (I stay very sensible there keep my weirdness on the back burner)and are really helpful with parental and legal stuff so that keeps me busy before work.

Anyway apologise going on I got no fun facts accept I've got my car license back so I can drive again which is fun for me :D.

Latest posts

Back