God ****!..

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's never a good thing when you run the risk of drowning just by breathing the "air". I'll take seven months of winter any day over such humidity.

ewz

Here in Connecticut it hasnt stopped raining for a good month :(

Hell yeah, Winter is way better than Summer! I live in Ohio and I think it gets too hot, I can't imagine living in texas or arizona or any of those really hot states!! Or the humid ones too.

Yeah it's not so bad here. Most of the time that it is hot, it's not humid, although we do have those days and it sucks! I'd like to move to a state that was cooler year-round though...even if I have to put up with more snow!

Jesse said:
Yeah it's not so bad here. Most of the time that it is hot, it's not humid, although we do have those days and it sucks! I'd like to move to a state that was cooler year-round though...even if I have to put up with more snow!

I would love to put up with some snow rather then this. It's a bit more tolerable now that I finally have air conditioning.. But it gets in the 90-100's almost everyday. It's crazy.. It's not even the hottest time of the year yet and it's already hotter then it was last year in July-August.

Autumntranspire said:
Jesse said:

I would love to put up with some snow rather then this. It's a bit more tolerable now that I finally have air conditioning.. But it gets in the 90-100's almost everyday. It's crazy.. It's not even the hottest time of the year yet and it's already hotter then it was last year in July-August.

Global Warming!! ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!! My car's air conditioning just quit working, it sucks!

Jesse said:
Autumntranspire said:
Jesse said:

Global Warming!! ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!! My car's air conditioning just quit working, it sucks!

*nods* That's what I was thinking. o_O Freaky honeysuckle. God **** global warming. :/

Autumntranspire said:
Jesse said:
Autumntranspire said:
Jesse said:

*nods* That's what I was thinking. o_O Freaky honeysuckle. God **** global warming. :/

For Real! We need to stop all the volcanoes from blowing up so they quit putting all that polution in the atmosphere!

Jesse said:
Autumntranspire said:
Jesse said:
Autumntranspire said:
Jesse said:

For Real! We need to stop all the volcanoes from blowing up so they quit putting all that polution in the atmosphere!

Welp, I got my pick-it sign. :p

Jesse said:
Autumntranspire said:
Jesse said:
Autumntranspire said:
Jesse said:

OR we could all take bets on whats gunna kill us all, i hope its something quick but knowing karma...its probably somethign that takes 50 years :'(

Lol. If it kills us all how can we collect the bet money :p

And the news from Britain is...even the hot days are not that hot. It keeps raining throughout the summer. I don't envy you New Worlders. I do a physical job so hot weather gets me down a lot of the time, but we have nothing compared to you folks.

Its an freakin oven here.. normal temp would be about 43° C this month with like 50ish % humidity... ugh.. i think i prefer enjoying the a/c at home.

In my section of CT (Connecticut) it's been rainy off and on. More rain than usual, but usually it's either overcast, partly cloudy, or kinda sunny, but not very hot, which is kinda odd.

My boyfriend's mum over in London (England) says it's been sunny since my bf left there a couple of weeks ago to come visit me here. He said it's been sunny there for about the past month. It's a bit weird as London has a reputation (at least over here) as being rainy/foggy a lot of the time.

lmao...it got over 105 today. It's actaully a mild summer this year.
It's going to get hotter and more humid too...:(
I think it's becuase the gulf stream shifted a little bit this year.

A couple of years ago I thought I was going to die...it was over 120 constantly.
I crawed under the excuvator and passed out sort of while doing construction work.
When doing under ground constructions work..it gets really hot and humid in the trenches.
Huminity from the ground water table and no wind and air movement..probably 130-140.

I had a heat stroke a before....be very careful.
It was only 10 AM and i thought it was okay becuase it wasn't over 100.
I freaken passed out and went into shock.

Eat bananas , tomatoes and put a little of salt in your water.

i live in the dryest state on the dryest continent in the world.. there is maybe a couple of weeks per year that it rains..

during the summer it gets hotter than a greyhounds balls midrace., you may as well find a nice kiln to camp out in.. i would prefer a bit of humidity with the heat at least you wouldnt dehydrate so quickly then

during the heat waves from hell there is nothing to do but stay indoors and take cold showers every few minutes..

Latest posts

Back