Group Projects

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kindrasaurus

Reaction score
I really dislike group projects. I'm in a restoration ecology class and at the end of the semester we have to present a project as our final. Which would be okay I don't mind working with a group of people however, the prof told us last week we get to chose our own groups. Now I have to ask the prof to find me a partner because I don't know anybody in the class enough to work with anybody and I'm really to nervous to ask somebody I don't know to be my partner. I feel like I'm back in gym class waiting to be picked for a team and not getting chosen again and again. I wish I could just do the project on my own. I already have a good idea of what I want to do. My only hope is if somebody asks me I doubt that is going to happen.. sigh.

I'm sure you would be a great asset for anyone's group. Have faith in yourself. :)

Just look at the groups there and pick the one you like. Ask them. The worst they can do is say no. It wont kill you even if they do just go to the next one. Life is all about being rejected and snapping back to try again. You never get anywhere if you hang your head and plan for the worst. Don't *sigh* just get out there and TRY!

I had the same problem a few weeks ago with a science project, but I ended up just asking this girl who didn't have a partner either and she was fine with it. If you don't feel comfortable with groups, try looking around for someone who's alone - I'm sure you aren't the only one.
Good luck ^^

Latest posts

Back