Guys post things that you do that women don't know about.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tell the truth you men eat left overs a day later than you should dont ya? 😅 I think men have stronger stomach acids.
I keep chicken in the frig for awhile. I think about 2 weeks or so. When it starts getting slimy on the outside I just wash it off. I use that as my signal that I need to finish it up pretty soon. Ha! ha!

I keep chicken in the frig for awhile. I think about 2 weeks or so. When it starts getting slimy on the outside I just wash it off. I use that as my signal that I need to finish it up pretty soon. Ha! ha!
I dont knowwww how you men do it i’d be in hospital!! I get food poisoning sooo often because im always eating out 🥺😕

I dont knowwww how you men do it i’d be in hospital!! I get food poisoning sooo often because im always eating out 🥺😕
Wow! I've had people tell me that I must have a cast iron stomach because I can stick just about anything in there and nothing bad happens. Several times the military posted that people who at the ........ are getting sick. Well, I ate two or three helpings of that and I was just fine. Only one time have I ever gotten sick from food. It was some simple beef and onions burritoes that I made. Everything was fresh. I don't know why it happened.

sometimes, since i want pussy so bad, i put my hand in my sweaty balls and smell my hand because i think thats what pussy might smell like

Latest posts

Back