Guys post things that you do that women don't know about.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why are you telling me that?! You are the one who puts the silk panties in front of your nose and inhales.
You are the one who puts them in your mouth.

Geez

We don't spread our legs out of some whack ass feminist beliefs that we're dominating. Image carrying your entire reproductive organs on the outside of your body. You really want to smash your fallopian tubes together? No...those dangly things are a pain in the ass.

Ugh guysss i know all thiss stuff.. tell me moreeee I wanna know if a man play fights with me, the rules are he has to lose right ? He cant even pretend to beat me up as it perpetuates the state of the patriarchy? 🤓

We don't spread our legs out of some whack ass feminist beliefs that we're dominating. Image carrying your entire reproductive organs on the outside of your body. You really want to smash your fallopian tubes together? No...those dangly things are a pain in the ass.
Well, I guess it depends if those dangly things are being put in an ass. Ha! ha! :ROFLMAO:

Ugh guysss i know all thiss stuff.. tell me moreeee I wanna know if a man play fights with me, the rules are he has to lose right ? He cant even pretend to beat me up as it perpetuates the state of the patriarchy? 🤓
Well, if he wants sex any time soon then yes. No matter what, he always has to appoligize. HOWEVER, NEVER, NEVER, ask him why he's appoligizing. Because he has absolutely no idea. He's already thinking about food or sex or both. Ha! ha!

If you do ask him it will completely mess everything up. It's like trying to combine matter and anti-matter. Just DON'T do it!

iu

NOTE: No Asians were harmed in the making of this picture. ;)

Well, if he wants sex any time soon then yes. No matter what, he always has to appoligize. HOWEVER, NEVER, NEVER, ask him why he's appoligizing. Because he has absolutely no idea. He's already thinking about food or sex or both. Ha! ha!

If you do ask him it will completely mess everything up. It's like trying to combine matter and anti-matter. Just DON'T do it!

iu

NOTE: No Asians were harmed in the making of this picture. ;)
I like making my fella say sorry about nothing, I could be like … you forgot! And he’ll be like “oh baby…. Im sorry wanna go shopping?” Lol like and he hasnt forgot anything its just interesting to see the male mind i tell him after but i have to play these games for my research

I like making my fella say sorry about nothing, I could be like … you forgot! And he’ll be like “oh baby…. Im sorry wanna go shopping?” Lol like and he hasnt forgot anything its just interesting to see the male mind i tell him after but i have to play these games for my research
iu

Research or Amusement? Ha! Ha!

That was cute, Cen. I ain't even mad. High five girl. ✋😂

Tell the truth you men eat left overs a day later than you should dont ya? 😅 I think men have stronger stomach acids.

Latest posts

Back