Have you ever dreamt about someone from ALL?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Barbaloot

Reaction score
I have. Quite a few times now. Some dreams were rather uneventful, some were amorous dreams about a few different people. In fact, most of the ones I've had lately have been amorous. :shy:

Have you ever dreamt about someone from ALL? If so, what happened? Are you willing to admit who it was about?

Considering how often these are occurring, I'm starting to think I really need to work on getting a life off the internet. :p

Other than living with the reoccurring nightmare known as Poguesy- nope.

Any volunteers?

I've had one about minty, he was parachuting off a balcony in Spain while Steve was taking pics :cool: Also one where minty and I went to some jazz festival, and then skuzzie came out of the computer screen 'cause she was pissed that I wasn't chatting. (hmm)

*edit Did I mention minty's "parachutes" were his own bell-bottom pants? :p

Ive had so many weird dreams about chat. It's often the last thing I do before I go to sleep so i get plenty of wtfs when i wake up and realiez i didn't actually say whta i was saying and that i wasn't actually banned.

I had a dream about meeting peter lorre in person in an ALL-like world. That was cool, but i often get sad after I wake up. When i realize, it's just a dream.

I dream about covering Minty with syrup and doing gay things with him on several occasions. :)

Minty, get out of Lim's dreams and into his bed. :cool:

I should also add: Peter, get your ass over there and marry Floffy, or I'mma take her. :cool:

I've seen someone from ALL in a dream once. I won't tell who it was. But it was a spectacular dream, nonetheless.

DreamerDeceiver said:
I've seen someone from ALL in a dream once. I won't tell who it was. But it was a spectacular dream, nonetheless.

spectacular = erotic?

Lonely in BC said:

Any volunteers?

;)

I had a dream about that Poguesy fella who comes on here.

He was one of the most delightful, respectful and polite people i've ever dreamt about.

A great guy.

Barbaloot said:
DreamerDeceiver said:

spectacular = erotic?

As in breathtaking and moving. I didn't know it was only a dream. It seemed real enough, albeit eerily bizarre as are most dreams. And I felt truly privileged to see her in person.

Poguesy said:
Lonely in BC said:

Any volunteers?

;)

I had a dream about that Poguesy fella who comes on here.

He was one of the most delightful, respectful and polite people i've ever dreamt about.

A great guy.

Drinking again Pogs? Any bed spins this time around?

imageram.jpg

I had a dream about 2 people from All

Liley And Equinox. I just remember us sitting at a table and talking. Not much more than that.

Yes before I saw her picture & it was around 80% accurate; however, she was older in the dream.

^^^Take it for what it worth or hit the following button (makes no difference to me):

195_180_l1.jpg

Bones said:
Yes before I saw her picture & it was around 80% accurate; however, she was older in the dream.

^^^Take it for what it worth or hit the following button (makes no difference to me):

195_180_l1.jpg

DUDE! I totally want a bullshit button :D

Today, i dreamt that i was in my old neighborhood and i saw my old friend. We hugged and i asked her, how are you and how have you been. She whispered in my ear "Bad.." and then she told me "My dad beat me.." i was in shock but as we came out of our embrace, i could make out a large bruise on the side of her face and her expression was that of bereavement. That was the only part of my dream that i really cared about and really made me wonder..i am very worried. Maybe i should contact her and make sure things are okay.

Oh whoops, i didn't understand your question. Well i sure do have an egg on my face ! i thought you meant Have you ever dreamt about someone AT ALL. Excuse my reply. XD

Can't say I have, my dreams don't always involve "real" people...

I want a bullshit button too! I could use that every time I have a customer who does that.

Unless someone here is a huge antelope/bull/goat/rhino creature that's trying to trample me.... then no, I haven't had dreams about people from ALL.

Latest posts

Back