Have you ever...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For what it's worth, I was told over text. It was meant as a compliment, and I almost appreciated her gesture, but you never truly know how to respond to that.

Yes, I have. Could never get it right until about 4 years ago. Love skidding rocks across the water.

Have you ever been stopped for a questionnaire and wished you hadn't within seconds?

Yes, but I try to be patient. It cannot be easy being the person who is asking others to complete the questionnaire.

Have you ever had a bird remove your lunch from your hand unexpectedly?

Yes it's happened a couple of times down here by the sea. Man those gulls are fearless bullies

Have you ever given money to someone claiming to be homeless and found out later they weren't?

Yep, gave a tenner to a seemingly well meaning middle eastern woman in Manchester nearly 3 years ago. She was claiming it was for her kid and within seconds her friend tried the same trick.

Have you ever stayed up to watch a special event on TV?

Yes, there was a boxing match I wanted to watch a couple of years ago

Have you ever got on the wrong train on the underground (subway)?

Thankfully not. Wrong bus, however...

Ever been frustrated by not knowing just where you stand with someone?

Yes and it was really windy too....the cheap rain poncho I kept for just such emergencies blew all around me, it was a real nuisance, as much of a hindrance as it was a help. Actually it didn't keep me very dry in that activity and that wind. Lesson learned....I keep a cheap, hooded rain jacket in the vehicle now.

Have you ever eaten octopus?

No and even if I wasn't a vegetarian I wouldn't, as I gather it's not the most pleasant of dishes.

Have you ever slept through your alarm?

A couple of times.
For my defense...I was too damned drunk to hear it ;-)

Have you ever broken the law?

Nope I don't think my back would enjoy it :).

Have you ever done a Chilli Pepper challenge?

Surfing on the roof of a car sounds dangerous if it is moving--I have not.

Have you ever stayed silent (didn't speak verbally) for an entire day?

Oh yes. Once or twice a year for 40 years.

Have you ever declined even starting to know someone new because you thought you'd just do it all wrong again?

I refuse to consider starting an intimate relationship, but I don't cut people off full stop.

Have you ever eaten food which you had previously dropped on the floor?

I have, though I try to cut off the areas that touched the floor.

Have you ever wished for the entire world to end / be destroyed?

No I can't say I have, just mine.

Have you ever looked in the mirror and liked the person you saw there?

Latest posts

Back