Have you ever...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No I'm too tall for the mirrors in my house so only really see my chin when shaving.

Have you ever passed out in hot weather?

I have not, but I have been hospitalised through sunstroke.

Have you ever replied to someone who will never see/hear the answer?

About 6 months after my father died I found an old google hangouts message from him that I had never viewed before. It felt wrong not to reply, and allowed me to say goodbye.

A few years after my father died I found his .45 pistol where he'd hidden it. I fired 3 shots into the ground of his grave (harmlessly except maybe to the earthworms). It allowed me to say goodbye in a special way.

Have you ever deliberately told a lie for a good cause?

I believe that everyone has - sometimes it's necessary. It's been researched and tested many times and it has shown that the world would be a terrible place if we all just walked around saying exactly what we were thinking.

Have you ever asked a question and then instantly regretted it?

Nope not a chance. It would result in certain injury from my balancing skills.

Have you ever given anyone food poisoning, including yourself?

I don't think so... and I once ate a pound of partially defrosted raw steak and a kebab meat pizza off the pavement.

Have you ever wished that the final season of a TV series could be wiped from existence?

I don't watch enough television for that to happen.

Do you ever wish that you could go to a movie in a movie theatre?

Definitely... in my younger more carefree days :D

Have you ever spent the entire day watching reruns of Bob Ross' Joy of Painting?

Yes, i've wondered if that was the case a couple of times

Have you ever been blown over by the wind?

OMG, yes. I hope I am not the only person on the planet that has happened to, lol.

Have you ever seen a shooting star?

So many I couldn't begin to count them.....saw a green fireball once that broke into 3 pieces and one of 'em went over the horizon and probably hit the ground.

Have you ever seen a dangerous wild animal up close?

Woke up to find a fox sniffing my face once - not sure if that counts

Have you ever seen a ghost?

I'd say that counts.

No, never seen a ghost.

Have you dived as deep as you could under water, holding your breath, swimming down really deep, maybe getting a bit frantic on the way back up?

I haven't intentionally done that, but I have jumped off some very high bridges into deep water and had that feeling swimming back to the surface.

Have you ever eaten an entire extra large pizza in one sitting?

Latest posts

Back