Hello!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

peergyntbb

Reaction score
Hello everyone.
After trying and trying and trying to change myself to fit in I am finally giving up to please others in order to be accepted.
This only increases my low self-esteem and self consciousness that I am not attractive ... or whatever comes first.
But I guess I am still trying and was very "glad" to find this forum. Hope is still around and who knows I might make a friend or 2 :)

Thank you![/font]

welcome to the forum
you don't have to change to fit in here
you'll make friends anyway
i'm sure i'll be the first of many!!
:) :) :)

so very lonely said:
welcome to the forum

Thank you for welcoming be. It's hard to feel belonging somewhere.
Will be great to make friends.
Thank you again!

peergyntbb said:
so very lonely said:
welcome to the forum

Thank you for welcoming be. It's hard to feel belonging somewhere.
Will be great to make friends.
Thank you again!
Hi , Welcom to the forum,(Although I am new myself).
what do U mean by saying "it is hard to feel belonging somewhere"

Hello ! I'm new on this forum so I introduce me...My name is Julia, I'm 21 years old, I'm a Belgian in USA. My hobbies : horses, kitesurf and video games...Nice to meet you.

Hi there! I'm new to this forum too and I am going through a lot of the same things you are! I'm so glad to find others with the same problems as me (not that I mean that in a bad way). Welcome and know that you are not alone.

welcome aboard :)

I had to learn the hard way that if you try to change yourself to fit in or to meet other people's expectations, you will fail miserably and ultimately end up alone.
As for the not attractive part, if that is you in your avatar, you look very attractive from what I can see :)

R1zbear said:
Hello ! I'm new on this forum so I introduce me...My name is Julia, I'm 21 years old, I'm a Belgian in USA. My hobbies : horses, kitesurf and video games...Nice to meet you.
Wow! Kitesurf!!!! Very nice! :)

Latest posts

Back