Hello

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Salagoth

Reaction score
Hello,

My name is Andrew, I am 42. Just wanted to say hello.
I see the world as it is, for every happy person there must be a sad one. For every person who tries and Succeeds there will be someone who tries and always fails. It is the nature of life. I could go on but I am sure you get the idea. Anyhow it is nice to meet you!

Salagoth said:
Hello,

My name is Andrew, I am 42. Just wanted to say hello.
I see the world as it is, for every happy person there must be a sad one. For every person who tries and Succeeds there will be someone who tries and always fails. It is the nature of life. I could go on but I am sure you get the idea. Anyhow it is nice to meet you!

Hello M8,

Venture into the wonderful world of chat! Meet interesting and scary people. LOL joking. All of us dont bite....(checks bite marks). Have fun here M8!

Welcome. Yea, there's always a balance somehow. But that also means for every negative thing that we experience, there must be a positive one either happening right now that we don't see, or is just around the corner lol.

Stay strong... to you and me as well, lol.

Latest posts

Back