Here's a question for the dudes.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I suppose it was too much to hope this would remain somewhat civil?

Brilliantly, the clearest (And most understandable) responses were from chicks. From what I understand of the guys, it's a case of you being unable to keep your emotions in check, which is understandable up to a certain age. I'm WAY too **** lazy to check the ages of all of you, but I'm quite sure a fair few of you are over or around eighteen. At that age, you can't have a breakdown whenever something doesn't go to plan. If something is a problem, which the over-emotionality clearly is, then you know what to do. Problems are there to be solved. It's like a puzzle, and the reward is a better life system.

And I'll bet my best horse that Lonesome Crow is a something something......................................................

As a father of 4 very. Very beautul . goregiuse young women. Becuase their mother are hawt and beautiful.

All my girls have men problems....
Endless men chasing chasing after them...Endless lines men tell them
that theyll joke and laugh about with me...Nice guys. Badboys..etc..etc
you name it...
My girl use there looks to their advantage of coures as the many beautiful women Ive been with.They are not fools....
They also get used and abused by men...

I do see things from many perspective. Some I like. Some I dont like. Its part of my life...Things I have deal with.

Lonesome Crow said:
Well....Ive never had a woman
tell me my grammer sucks while
Im slapping her ass and pulling her
hair :p

Theres plenty of women that loves sex and really experinced. Dont have
sexual hang ups. They dont use sex
as a weapon or thinks thier pussy is
the holi griail....
They look good smells good and loves shwoning off their bodies and sexiness....in private and in public.
These women are totally hawt and have high..high self esteem. They dont give a fresia about what some lonely ass chick may thinks or say. Theyre too bussied living life.
Plenty of men chasing after them....
It would also take a man with relatively the same high level of confidence and mentality to hang and be with these women.
Judge them if u may...ur judgements only lives in our own mind. Is irrevilent Life dont evlove around you no matter what u believe in or dont believe in. Thats the realitiy of it.

Dude, no one here is judging women who like sex.

fresia, I like sex - love it, even - but that doesn't mean I am obligated to show off my body and flaunt my "high self-esteem" as you put it in order to show how confident I am.

If I want to keep my sex for someone I care about, rather than any jackass who decides to chase me - or any man who labels himself "Friend"- it doesn't mean that I have sexual hang-ups, use sex as a weapon, OR that I think my pussy is the Holy Grail.

It doesn't mean that I am a stuck-up Princess or that I am a frigid *****, either.

The original question was this:

Question here is, why are many of you unable to accept that sometimes, a chick just wants to be a buddy? You might be super into her, but she mightn't be into you beyond the platonic. Why is this a problem? If you like her enough to wanna bang her and be in a relationship, why don't you like her enough to just hang out, see a movie or play vidya? Please, don't tell me this isn't the case, a very brief glance over the threads and comments of this board will show you exactly what I'm talking about. You yourself, dear reader, mightn't be that guy, but what gives? I'll bet there were chicks that totally wanted to jump yr bones but you didn't think they were attractive. Why the double standard, especially when hypocrisy is a major rant material, which in itself is hypocritical. I DEMAND AN EXPLANATION please.

How the fresia it got back, inevitably, to a litany of your legendary sexual conquests conquering the nookie while slapping some chick's ass... excuse me, some hawt chick's ass... plus reminders that sex isn't dirty etc etc followed by your tutorial on the best ways to relieve stress in a menstruating woman (of all things) is beyond me.

Jesus Christ already.

Im 44...

My yougest daughter is 21
My edlest just turn 24.

Ive posted plenty of Pics of me, GFs. Exgf. Renae and all my duaghters..

I used to change pics on my avitar
of my eldest duaghter Jordan.
I curreenty have Kimmi my youngest
on my avitar.

My girls talk to me about thier love life from time to time...4 differnent
women..with 4 different perspectives and challegnes.

Lonesome Crow said:
Im 44...

My edlest just turn 24.

on my avitar.

Yes, we know.

You only bang blondes who pursue you, you like to contaminate whitey's gene pool and have hawt-as-hell daughters.

How that is ever relevant to the topic of ANY of the threads in which you post this info is another mystery for the ages.

You always bring it back round to some story of yours slapping some chick's ass or bringing her to the edge of insanity from an orgasm.

We get it: you're a sex god.

There.

/the end

Ctf....you know u have those amazing green eyes that I can drown myself
into and stay there foever :p

u know as will as I do ....a part of u
still lets guys like me.. Cuz Ill bring
out the woman in ya.....
and that in itself scars the living honeysuckle
out of ya.....
Like I said before....you havnt been rocked right...A man like me sets your soul on fire amongs other things :p

Not true..Renae ture hair colure is starwberry blonde....

how much u wanna bet if you have my baby...she be miss univers :)

Lonesome Crow said:
Ctf....you know u have those amazing green eyes that I can drown myself
into and stay there foever :p

Like I said before....you havnt been rocked right...A man like me sets your soul on fire amongs other things :p

*sigh*

How did I know it would come round to "Oh, you just haven't had Great Sex yet?" I swear to Christ, the arrogance of some people!

Without telling tales out of school - because I am above all else a classy dame - let me just say that I am 100% satisfied with my sex life.

u know as will as I do ....a part of u
still lets guys like me.. Cuz Ill bring
out the woman in ya.....
and that in itself scars the living honeysuckle
out of ya.....

Please. I don't need some undefined "type" of guy to "bring out the woman in me."

I know what works for me. I've been through different varieties of relationships, and I know that - again, for me - I need a deep emotional connection for he fullest expression of the relationship.

I had a fresia Buddy once. We were friends, even. The sex was good, but it was not satisfying because it lacked so many other things on so many other levels.

So really, if some Sex God - like apparently Charlie Sheen - were to knock on my door and promise me the most toe-curling, strings-free, gush-like-the-fountain-at-the-Bellagio sex EVAR, I'd still have to say "No thanks."

And thank you. My eyes are my best feature. :p

Total Threadjack Domination Successful

:p

Im not a teener bopper.....

The thing of it is....I have very. Very deep emotional bond with Renae.
It seems to be working against me
at the moment. IDK
It gose even beyound that...The emotion ties or bonding of our duaghter.
More than anything I wish for us all to have peace especailly my daughter Kimmi.

While our sexail lives is more active than most people...its nothing to be ashame of.. Renae and I did a lot of activites togehter . Lots of romance, being friends, a lot more than I can write about...lots and lots of good times,
fun times and wild times
Those good moments fills my mind and the strong feelings
I have for her is overwhelming
My heart explodes when I tell her I love her or allow to love. Many nights and days Ive spent just holding her without having sex with her.
Many nights I spent with her by her bed side while she was hospitlized

I love Renae very much.Llife
is kind of messed up sometimes..
Its not all a bed of roses. And devistaing at times....this too I must deal with.

You know as will as I do...when you loe someone you love thats beyound you
control....nothig feels right..life isnt right..no matter what anyone say or tell you.....
Its that deep...deep emotional connection I have with Renae..the deeper it is...the greater my pains.

You also knoiw...if Im not careful
I can easily lose myself into a sea
of dispair and depression.

I cant bare the tthoughts of anything happening to Kimmi..if I havnt snap yet...that would be my breaking piont.

Lonesome Crow said:
Im 44...

My edlest just turn 24.

on my avitar.

What does that have to do with ANYTHING that's being discussed? I'm sorry, but you're the only one who really cares about them here. They're not our daughters, and we feel no obligation to even like them. Keep it on topic, LC, seriously.

Also, I still don't believe that a grown man of 40-something still says "hawt" ... I've never seen a more useless attempt to try to be back in high school in my life.

U live a sheltered life. U thoughts, ideas and view of life is limited?

Whats not right what the Hawt?
It dosnt fit conviently into ur
frame of mind?

Im old enough to be ur Daddy...
belive it or not....Ill live, say,
act and believe in whatever the
fresia I wanna believe in.
and I dont need your fucken
permission or approval..

I cant believe how immature..close mined and closed off you are to the world...its not all nice, neat or perfect.
At times it can be a major cluster fresia. Take off your rosed colured
glasses..
My life is not the same as yours
thats for **** sure.world.

When you children someday..maybe you can ask me for fucken advice...
Theres not a fucken book wrriten
of how to handle my relationship
with my duaghter....

again..u dont read.
someone wrote guessing about my
age...not everyone on here knows
my age

Hi by the way lonesomecrow, could you put more effort into your posts, they are really hard to read. I see that you can write English, would've been great if you took the time to write it properly. Thanks bro!

Ah....fresia IT.....I surrender.
I am be fucken NICE...
What fucken ROLE do you wish
me to play to be a part of ur Hive...
Miss little Queen wanna Bee? :p

I would appreciate it if you stayed on topic of a thread. Not everything needs to turn into a life story of you, your wife, or any of your daughters. Not everyone cares about them.

Oh, and I don't care if you're old enough to be my dad. You aren't my father. Unfortunately, I have to read your posts as it's my duty here to make sure things are kept on topic, which you fail at doing.

You don't "do whatever the fresia you want" on here, this place is moderated. If you're not following the rules, you're viable for punishment.

Also the text parser has a feature called word-wrap which negates the need to hit enter every 5 words as if you were on a typewriter. I keep thinking you're trying to write a poem with your line length. Just keep typing what you want to say and the forum will automatically place it into neat looking text blocks. Don't forget your paragraphs however! :)

ILl write whatever the fresia I wanna write...it all has everything tp do with the topic....

cuz when you get into relationshipss....little man. Some women will want to comtrol you.
Such as telling me the would "hawt" is a fucken sin so stupid honeysuckle..

Then shell move to other nit picking honeysuckle..whatever the fresia she thinks is right in her god **** mind or perceptions

,IF YOU LOVE ME YOU CHANGE FOR ME"....which is when a person will gradully lose themsleves in a relationhip..Then she tell you who
you can talk to or be firends with.
It starts off slow such telling how to speak or think....playing her little fucken games. Then she use SEX or withhold SEX as a fucken Prize to control you..

.Shes bascially mind ******* ya..

When U get into emotional bonding...sometimes it can lead into
emotional emeshing. This is when playing Mr nice guy will really fresia you in more ways than one.. Shll turn into an emotional vampair. .

Limlim said:
Also the text parser has a feature called word-wrap which negates the need to hit enter every 5 words as if you were on a typewriter. I keep thinking you're trying to write a poem with your line length. Just keep typing what you want to say and the forum will automatically place it into neat looking text blocks. Don't forget your paragraphs however! :)

Yes, I love this... very insightful and should be followed all the time. You give awesome advice Limlim :D

Latest posts

Back