Here's a question for the dudes.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lonesome Crow, I fear for your (Possibly fictional) children's sanity.

derailed-train-derailed-thread-demotivational-poster-1237346157.jpg

I don't have it in me to hate, I just think you're a tedious little man.

I'm tryin'!

OK, so here is another question. What's different about the girls you'd like to be regular friends with and the girls you'd like to be intimate with?

Anything more specific? What are the differences in those things?

Well, looks are looks. Personal preference etc. Girls I'd want to be intimate with should be someone I connect very well with, the conversations flow with a fun tone etc. If we are in a relationship, then, well I'd like her to act well, as in, not be flaky, arguing over nothing, going from hot to cold etc. All these are red flags that tell me to get out. When it comes to just straight up personality, she should be a fun, upbeat and happy person. Not too much emotional baggage.

When I am friends with a girl, she could be a hell to be in a relationship for all I care, as long as she is worth something to me as a friend, i.e good conversations, I can talk to her about things I can't with others etc.

It really all boils down to attraction, a very abstract thing. Its hard to explain, but looks and personal preference is certainly a big part of it.

I haven't read all 10 pages, but there are men who are simply unable to be friends with a person which they are attracted to.
If that's the case - it's better that way!
I had a poor experience with someone who I just wanted to be friends with (I have a BF), and while he tried to seem fine with being a platonic friend - his constant leering at my T&A, sneaky ways of touching me and breathing down my neck, indirect suggestions of why he would be a better partner than my current BF...all combined with his extreme loneliness and horniness scared the hell out of me and we are no longer friends.

Some men ARE capable of accepting friendship but many are not.
The ones who aren't often don't know their boundaries. They may or may not know what they're naturally doing to you because of the attraction. >_>

WHat's T&A? Tits and Ass? Toes and Ankles? Thumbs and Arms? Thighs and Abs? Tongue and 'Anterior Sacroiliac Ligament' ?

So many options! :eek:

Tonsillectomy & adenoidectomy of course, those two operations always go together.

Hahaha Limlim, I don't know you, but man you are funny at these boards.

Anyways, I'm going to be "harsh" here:

If a guy wants intimacy with a women he can't get, then accepts friendship.. He aint fooling anyone! He HATES it, and no matter how good he hides it, he will just torture himself. If he gets friendzoned and stays, he is probably not the kind of guy that has success with women, and therefore won't get over her that quickly.

The answer for me is and always will be - Lose contact. Its not about being a ****** or hating the girl, but you simply just don't need it. And the girl prooobably doesn't want you that bad as a friend (really.)

Latest posts

Back