Hey Gilligan, did you eat the Skipper?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fodderboy

Reaction score
I'll start with the question, then move onto the story...

"What's the worst diet you've ever seen/heard of/been on?"

See, I've been overweight (technically, I'm obese, stupid BMI) practically all my life, I'd love to blame my self esteem on that, but the truth is I was the same way even when I was thin in HS... Anyway, like every other fat kid on the planet, I'm always hearing about some wonder diet that my friends or family is on and wants me to try with them... So monday I'm going to start a new diet, but I'm doing it right this time, I'm taking a nutrition class and I've got a better understanding of what I should be eating and all that... So I'm just going to do my best and replace donuts with broccoli or something like that, lol...

But that brings me back to the question... What's the worst diet you've ever seen/heard of/been on?

When I was living in Los Angeles I saw an advertisement for the Cupcake Diet... By eating these specially made cupcakes, you could lose up to 10lbs a month... (Or was it a week? I forget)

Oooh ****, they even have a website... http://www.cupcakediet.com/
HAHAHA!!![/align]

LOL That's crazy.
My mom was on this cabbage soup diet.
She would carefully process all the vegetables for this soup and make it, and ate it religiously, but since it contained cabbage and onions, caused the WORST flatulence the poor walls of that house had ever had to withstand.

I think the secret to it's success was: we were all so disgusted by the smell we must have each lost at least 5 pounds from losing our appetites.

I don't think mom lost much. lol

Sola said:
LOL That's crazy.
She would carefully process all the vegetables for this soup and make it, and ate it religiously, but since it contained cabbage and onions, caused the WORST flatulence the poor walls of that house had ever had to withstand.

I think the secret to it's success was: we were all so disgusted by the smell we must have each lost at least 5 pounds from losing our appetites.

That was pretty **** funny to read.

Princess Cleocatra said:
OMG, this is scary the cupcake diet??! And the lovely cabbage soup diet.. Ewwww..

But whatever diet you go on, do not go on a no fat diet, or even a low-fat diet unless you know what fats to avoid etc.. We cannot live without certain fats in our diet.. Just FYI.. :)

Well said =0) Apparently it's bad to cut carbs, fat, proteins, anything like that has a good and a bad side... Still, I wish that Cupcake thing was true... Maybe if they could like puree your RDA for everything and somehow make it turn out delicious... It'd be like making cupcakes out of baby food, lol...

Sola said:
LOL That's crazy.

HAHAHA!!! Maybe all I need to do is move in with someone who will agree to go on the cabbage soup diet (I've got a gasmask around somewhere) ... Lol!

I go on diet coke binges occasionally...
like for finals last year I was so stressed that I lost my appetite, so the only thing that I consumed for three days was three 2liter bottles of diet coke.
I lost some weight doing that... also prolly gave myself ulcers, but you know.
it's all gravy.

LMAO, The Cupcake Diet, That has to be a joke right lol OK maybe not lol Goes to show what kinder crazy world this is.

Well there is the atkins diet. That seams crazy that you would only eat meat. Thats the only one I have hard of.

I have seen a pick of you Fodderboy and I would not have thought you as fat. That is not what I thought. A pirate maybe lol But not fat.

What do the BMI know anyway? I mean where all different and just as long as your healthy and can work out a copol of time's a week with out having an hart attack I would say you have nothing to worry about.

Just make sure you make the heart pump harder then normal 3 times a week for 30 minutes a time but not to hard so your unable to hold a conversation as that can be bad for you if you push yourself to hard. But I would say just as long as you do that you well live a good long healthy life and well be able to enjoy food, wine and hopefully women as well :D

Bluey said:
But I would say just as long as you do that you well live a good long healthy life and well be able to enjoy food, wine and hopefully women as well :D

Lol, that's the spirit, Bluey!

Worst diet I have ever been on? I really don't know. I've never really dieted per say. I've always just eaten what i wanted and went with my moods to tell me what I wanted and needed. Sometimes I lose weight and sometimes I gain weight. I wish I could keep it off when I lose it, but I'd rather eat and be happy than starve and be skinny. I say that because my metabolism has always been so slow that unless I work like a horse every day, i don't lose weight no matter how little I eat.

Latest posts

Back