Hezekiah's Thread Of Insanity (Update)

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My first thought was when I was having an orgasim inside Jennifer.
I made a snorting noise. She laugh her ass off but Im not going to get into details about that.

Now that i got my sex stuff out of the way :p
Nah...
My second thought was when I blew a red light when Renae was blowing me.lmao

honeysuckle Sex is always on my mind. fresia it...let just roll with it.
Sherry was ******* my brains out in our truck one night.
We go parking to spice up our sex lives.
A rookie Sherrif decided to play fucken commando sneaking up on us.
He actaully pulled his fucken gun out on us...So I truned on my high beam to blind the basturd.
He called his supervisor...Fucken flashing sirran ligthing up everthing.
Then the supservisor kind of just played it off...
He knew Sherry...it was her arkward moment.lmao
Then the rookie Sherrif asked us what we were doing.
His supervisor was giggling shaking his head standing behind him. hahahaaa

Hello members.:) I hope this thread finds you all well.

What best describes you as a person? Pictures? Words? Education? In what way and importance do you hope or want others to see when they see
you as an everyday person?

I like to think that I'm a good person, always looking to help others who are struggling with something in their lives. I consider myself to be blessed with feelings and acts of compassion.

I want people on this forum to believe that I'm the same person here online as I am in real life. I understand that kind of thing takes much longer. Almost all of the forums I used to attend think suspiciously of me. I guess I can understand in a way why. It doesn't make it any easier on me feeling like an imposter though.

I think that u are a good person and I know you love to help other.

for me, I try to help other and draw a smile on their faces, and I deal with people like my family, and I love all people in my life.

Thanks for this topic

i try to avoid defining myself for some reason. i am probably afraid i will disappoint myself if i do so.

i remain silent.. and speak only when needed and others are silent !

I've been trying to come up with something since I first saw this thread this morning, and I have bumpkins. Who knew it was so hard. :-/

I don't think any person can be described so simply.

I believe it'd take a 1,600 page novel to describe even the most boring human.

I don't know what to think of myself really. From my experiences with people, this is what I gather; incomprehensible, abstract, unreachable, complicated, uninteresting, strange, undesirable, enigmatic, obscure, unlikable, and distant.

id leave that up to other people.
if they feel the need to.
i am what i am and thats what i am.

Hi All.

I keep a notebook by my bedside in case I have a dream. When I have one and it wakes me up briefly, I write it down. The reason I do it is because in my experience, dreams are a powerful tool that will help you gain more insight into who you are. After you reach around 7 dreams that you have written down, analyse them as a whole. This process just might prove therapeutic to some.

Books on interpreting the meanings of your dreams are ridiculous to me. The meanings of everyone's dreams are exclusive to them. The more you do this, you will gradually start putting some of the pieces together like a jigsaw puzzle.

It takes a lot of patience and time to get the hang of it. You just might be surprised with the results with a little dedication. It works for me.:)

-LK

I have often thought that, but I am so tired in every morning, so I don't write my dreams down. Z__Z

If my dream leaves an impact on me, like I wake up and think WTF!?! I'll retain as much of it as I can and analyze it later. I do find the dream dictionaries helpful when it comes to specific things. Like a dream I had awhile ago that had an aggressive annoying cat in it. I'm not a cat person, I like dogs, so looking up what a Cat symbolized was very helpful in me figuring out that dream. So don't rule those out completely.

I dreamed of Arnold Schwarzenegger trying to assassinate me on a flight with fish daggers (they seem to be daggers in the forms of fish), what does it all mean

Lawrens said:
I dreamed of Arnold Schwarzenegger trying to assassinate me on a flight with fish daggers (they seem to be daggers in the forms of fish), what does it all mean

hehehe fish daggers suggest to much World of Warcraft to me :p
or maybe that meens i should lay of it for a while :p

I don't think I could even write half my dreams down. I KNOW I couldn't...ugh

I had a dream I was going down in an XB class U-boat, I was a Commander, our Captain was already killed in the first blast. I saw all of my mates dying around me. We were hit multiple times by a friendly sub while surfacing. I did everything I could to get us out of the ship, though as in most dreams, I was too slow. Everyone was wearing a life jacket but me. There were bright flashes of light that seemed to rip through our vessel and I could feel a lot of pressure building up in my head. Through the blue-green curtains of refracted light I could see the ghostly apparitions of whitetip sharks and what seemed to be tiger sharks except they had zebra stripes. They made several passes at us as our ship, now breaking apart into segments, sunk into the dark abyss below. I have no idea what this dream could tell about myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back