Hezekiah's Thread Of Insanity (Update)

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Idol Minos said:
SophiaGrace said:
Sounds kinda late for him to get help if he's shot himself in the head. :l

I thought he survived :l

Depends on what survived means...

I used to go to this bible study and one of the participants was this blind young man. He was bind because he shot himself in a suicide attempt. His mere presence made everyone uncomfortable and he'd try to bring it up and then people would change the subject. I found it sad how people were afraid of it. He had to go to a blind school to relearn how to navigate around life.

I wanted to talk with him but I couldn't because I can't talk, so I use sign language/write things down. Neither of which he could see or understand. Very frustrating.

lol, mike tyson

cuz when the bear had him down, he would bite part of its ear off and then rape it

Trent said:
lol, mike tyson

cuz when the bear had him down, he would bite part of its ear off and then rape it
LOL!
I suppose. When you are outweighed by like 1500lbs. you do whatever is necessary to subdue your enemy. No such thing as dirty fighting in that case. The bear could even bite Tyson's ear off and rape him!:p

Now calm down Lost. :p
I bet the bear would win.
Because it's a motherfucking bear. :cool:
I should know I'm a Canadian and according to my friend we "wrestle bears for fun or some honeysuckle". :p
Ahhh the good old days. :p

Oh yeah and for the record, dumbest question I've heard is when someone asked me if when I was in Canada we used Euros.

lmao @ those responses

haha "rip a banana tree in half with its bare hands"

honeysuckle,

i spit my coffee out

I was on SAS, a forum some of you might be familiar with and this guy who always asked weird questions and said odd things, I'm pretty sure he was for real, he started a thread that went like this: I think I masturbate in a strange way I am afraid if people in my community find out they might think I have a disability. How do you masturbate? That was definetly dumber than 'who would win between Tyson and a bear' if Tyson fought a bear the bear would be drugged or half dead or something, his fight with Lenix Lewis proved he dosnt like a fair fight.

Man. *shakes head*

My brother's birthday was today. My father, mother, grandmother, 2 nieces each with their boyfriend, sister, my brother's girlfriend and her 2 kids. All out in the living room talking and laughing about things.

They were all discussing things that I wasn't interested in or knew anything about. I tried bringing up video games and basketball stuff to join in the conversation. The topics received no real response. It was like everything I had to say meant nothing. My brother is into video games, but wouldn't talk about them.

I felt so left out the conversation, I just turned around and went to my room. Today was a stark reminder of just lonely I truly am. Not a pleasant feeling as I'm sure all of you know. Feeling lonely in a room full people. It should never be that way.

I know that I am blessed to have family when so many poor souls don't, but when you are completely left out of the conversation. It hurts a little. Ya know?:(

That sucks. :(

Unfortunately most people you'll be around won't have the same interests as you. Sometimes it's a good idea to brush up on new topics just for conversation's sake - read the news, talk about a show or movie you all like, talk about the weather.
Most of my interests aren't shared by other people, if I want to have a conversation with pretty much anyone I have to engage in small talk.

Yeah it's a problem, people like to talk about themselves a lot. And I don't have much to share with my family, so I usually talk politics with them. It's cool because we have similar views on the subject (I guess it would be harder if we disagreed too much).

But with my not so close part of the family, it's depressing. I can't talk about anything with them. Which I don't really care much, it's just a bit ackward. Reminds me of how unpleasant my uncle is... (he was a sort of security guard for some military scumbag mayor in the most recent dictatorship here...).

Anyways, it seems like you were overwhelmed for being in a room full of people. That's normal if you're a loner. It happens.

come on...dude.
It was your brother's birthday. Let him have his moment or day.
It's one of those moment or day that it's not all about you.

You werent interested in honeysuckle they were talking about....K, I get that.

I attended support gorups for decades. It had theraputic values....
Guess what???? I sat through thousands upon thousands of meeting listening to people talk
about honeysuckle I wasnt interested in.LOL

Over the years Ive developed listening skills....
Guess what???...when I was single. I have to listen to lots and lots of women talk...talk...talk...talk...talk thier heads off.

Even to this day...Im currently in a relationship.
I listen to Renae lots...

Listening skill is a part of people skills.

Lonesome Crow said:
come on...dude.
It was your brother's birthday. Let him have his moment or day.
It's one of those moment or day that it's not all about you.

You werent interested in honeysuckle they were talking about....K, I get that.

I attended support gorups for decades. It had theraputic values....
Guess what???? I sat through thousands upon thousands of meeting listening to people talk
about honeysuckle I wasnt interested in.LOL

Over the years Ive developed listening skills....
Guess what???...when I was single. I have to listen to lots and lots of women talk...talk...talk...talk...talk thier heads off.

Even to this day...Im currently in a relationship.
I listen to Renae lots...

Listening skill is a part of people skills.
You figured me out Crow.
Before he came over today I spent the entire morning planning a way to intrude on his happiness. I thought I'd ruin his day by trying to get involved in a conversation with everyone out of politeness. In retrospect, I should sat out there like a lump in the room and not say a single word to anyone. Just sit there like a mute.

I'm so selfish. I want to thank you Crow for setting me straight. Next time, I won't come out of my room to even say happy birthday. I'll shut my door, lock it, and leave him out there wondering why I won't show my face. Words can't express how grateful I am for your input. Thanks buddy!

Uhmm wait... This was the brother who... you know??...

I understand this differently now... It's understandable that you felt inhibited because of what happened in the past. It's similar to what happens to me, when I see my uncle I see someone who supported a dictatorship and it angers me, I don't want to be with him but I have to tolerate him anyway for my family.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back