Hezekiah's Thread Of Insanity (Update)

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
People who speak unclear as &*#$ yet expect you to *#$(#*&$ understand. :D

At the moment?

The price of French Horns
&
The fact I still haven't got that validation email

Generally...bugs. (think vacuums...)

LoneKiller said:

Things that suck.

1. The price for new PS3 games
2. Blue Balls
3. Toothaches
4. Computer Crash
5. Computer Viruses

Prickly pear cacti (their fruit notwithstanding). Sorry if someone has already named the prickly pear cactus as a thing that sucks. I feel I can't be bothered to read every post all of the time.

Women who think I have to jump through hoops just to get to know them... shallow.

pimples.
feeling fat and slow.
animals that shed and smell bad.
bible thumpers.

I tend to come out to play (***** and moan) about my situation at times, but I never lose sight of the fact that there's not a **** thing in my life that sucks more than stuff I can think of going on in the lives of others. The problems I have strike even me as petty in comparison...

jjam said:
I tend to come out to play (***** and moan) about my situation at times, but I never lose sight of the fact that there's not a **** thing in my life that sucks more than stuff I can think of going on in the lives of others. The problems I have strike even me as petty in comparison...

same
*hugs*

1. Most of videogames today, at least acording to my taste
2. L*dy G*g*
3. MLP
4. Most animes
5. Healthy food's taste...

all I can remember now.

DreamerDeceiver said:

Akismet is checking your post...
1.gif

1. School
2. Jobs
3. Sluts
4. Money
5. Most people in general. (d)
6. Black holes.

Believing you just thought of something original, only to find that it's already been done before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back