Hezekiah's Thread Of Insanity (Update)

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
PinkDelusion said:
No. Me blinding people isn't very nice.
LoL come on nw

Winterlong said:
don't think that in nude beaches you'll see only pretty people.
you can find both extremes of the spectrum. really beautiful people and very hideous too.
the nice thing about it, is that nobody really cares.
usually its very much more of the very hideous :rolleyes:

Have you ever made a post and at a later time realized that you made a mistake or regret making it, but are too late to go back and edit it? I sure have. I still can't believe I made that GD "Killer Whale Vs. Great White" thread. :p

Thanks for viewing.:)

nt on this forum
no
but on a political forum im on?
i super regret making
"hillary vs pickle/feminists vs sahms" thread
ended up a disaster LoL
all we can do is learn from our mistakes
:rolleyes:

Chasm said:
nt on this forum
no
but on a political forum im on?
i super regret making
"hillary vs pickle/feminists vs sahms" thread
ended up a disaster LoL
all we can do is learn from our mistakes
:rolleyes:
True. lol

Eh. I saw nothing wrong with it, just more of simular stuff. I just wish I could move people out of their problems. People glue themselves to their issues and wallow. I was looking at some thread I have never posted in and it reminded me of the Robin Williams film where his sweetheart dies and he has to go into her personal hell in hell to save her. So many disturbing photo's. Blood running out of eyes... Words cut into peoples arms... It is like an asylum movie. Alot of peoples problems could be fixed in like 10 minutes if they would allow. Many in not much more then a few weeks at most.

I wish Kristina would give me her email so I didn't have to come here to hear from her. I am so sorry I didn't backup that computer that died and lost it.... gah. And now she is likely to end up on the street due to issues she has. Again... Why can she not talk about how to solve problems? Has to always do all things herself? Why does she have to be so stuborn?!?!?

There's been a few cases ages ago when I went and got myself involved in a few petty arguments on the last forum I frequented. Shoulda just gone and ignored them alltogether, since they turned out to be bait set out by trolls. Felt utterly aggravated for trying to reason with someone who was just pushing peoples' buttons for a few sick laughs.'

As of late? Nah, not so much- I generally write what I feel and think at the moment, but I tend to keep my self-censorship on board when visiting the forums. A few late-night posts are something I tend to regret a bit, actually, but thankfully those are rare nowadays as I got to hit the hay early.

Bread said:
There's been a few cases ages ago when I went and got myself involved in a few petty arguments on the last forum I frequented. Shoulda just gone and ignored them alltogether, since they turned out to be bait set out by trolls. Felt utterly aggravated for trying to reason with someone who was just pushing peoples' buttons for a few sick laughs.'

As of late? Nah, not so much- I generally write what I feel and think at the moment, but I tend to keep my self-censorship on board when visiting the forums. A few late-night posts are something I tend to regret a bit, actually, but thankfully those are rare nowadays as I got to hit the hay early.
Hi Bread.:) I've been on forums where mods "Troll". Bastards!:p

Yes I've regretted my behavior here and in the chat room a number of times. Being stable and consistent has never been my strong suit, and I tend to get carried away. With time and experience I'm finally starting to stabilize and am learning to self censor.

RyanEhf said:
Yes I've regretted my behavior here and in the chat room a number of times. Being stable and consistent has never been my strong suit, and I tend to get carried away. With time and experience I'm finally starting to stabilize and am learning to self censor.
uve bn doing really gr8 ryan
:)

hehe.
well you make more posts than any of us.
so i guess your chance of regretting one is a little bigger ;)

i wouldnt worry about it to much.

Yes but I don't regret them nearly as much as the posts I should have made.

Skorian said:
Alot of peoples problems could be fixed in like 10 minutes if they would allow.

Snap out of it! lol

---------

maybe if you feel regret it means you think about how your actions/words might effect someone else..

maybe it's just the speed of doubt..

maybe it's a sense of vulnerablility about showing/expressing a piece of yourself intermingled with the fear that you may be evaluated negatively.. not liked.

the weird thing is that even if you haven't received any negative responses you reflect your own negativity into yourself.. LC used to call it 'programming'. CT, from what i can remember, tries in part, to get you to shine a spot light on your thoughts and challenge them..

there was a cool radio dj in aus who wrote a book about her experiences with depression. she wrote about conjuring up something like a superhero in her head to do 'battle' with the slimeball-gnome that is self directed negativity.

the older i get, the more i try to sleep on things to see how i feel in the morning..

"as long as i learn i will make mistakes" - BB's

Use to, not anymore. If it's something hefty I will reread my post and make changes or delete it. There have been several times on here where I haven't posted my reply. Sometimes after typing it out, I realize it isn't worth it.

^This, lol.

I myself don't think I could ever join one, even if I did look like the most attractive woman ever (whatever that looks like xD). Though if people want to go naked, then by all means they can. :p Besides, without my bra, I could knock myself, or someone else out. No lie. D:

Hello All!:)

The reason I made this thread is because I've heard several people say that
Moose, Dogs, and Hippos and animals in general aren't very bright. I strongly disagree. You?

LoneKiller said:
Hello All!:)

The reason I made this thread is because I've heard several people say that
Moose, Dogs, and Hippos and animals in general aren't very bright. I strongly disagree. You?

Most animals are smarter than humans!!
Pigs have the intelligence of a 3 yr old child, and they remember.. ALSO do Elephants!!!

........Animals also have souls.
PPl who think otherwise... I am here for the argument! (:)

Vegan here, animals are my friends , there for I do not eat them!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back