Hezekiah's Thread Of Insanity

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
EveWasFramed said:
WildernessWildChild said:
Oh hell, this just took my mind in a whole new direction....

Down the road to perdition? lol

Is that your tail lights I see way off in the distance in front of me Eve?

I'm naked, and I ain't wearing any clothes either! Wooooo!

But no.

Felix said:
Did you guys ever watched nudist on tv? most of them are old, fat and ugly. I bet most of us would look like an Adonis next to the average nudist :p

I was just thinking about that. It seems like most of the time, when I see or read something regarding nudist places, this is the case. So I suppose I'd fit right in... but I'd still keep my Jello to myself. Besides, I actually am more comfortable wearing stuff. I don't like for my boobs to go dangling about. It's uncomfortable- especially if I'm in a hurry.

nerdygirl said:
I don't like for my boobs to go dangling about. It's uncomfortable- especially if I'm in a hurry.
*chokes laughing*

I think a good majority of females would feel this way also. :p

*still chuckling @ "dangling about" *

nerdygirl said:
I don't like for my boobs to go dangling about. It's uncomfortable- especially if I'm in a hurry.

Haha, I'm sure guys wouldn't want their sausage & sack flopping about either.

I hate my pants holding everything up, so I like the idea of being a little 'looser', but I'd give everyone else a heart attack.

Cavey said:
I hate my pants holding everything up, so I like the idea of being a little 'looser', but I'd give everyone else a heart attack.

Wow, someone has a high opinion of their equipment :D

With the weight gain I've put on of late, no I wouldn't. The calls would come flooding into Greenpeace..... Hey, I think we got a beached whale here. :p

Edward W said:
Cavey said:

Wow, someone has a high opinion of their equipment :D

More of a low opinion of the rest of my body. I often hand out photos to parents so they can keep their kids away from anything dangerous. Not that my junk isn't magnificent :p

Oh HELL no. Even just me looking at my own nude body I feel embarrassed and sad, no way anyone else is ever gonna see it..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back