Hezekiah's Thread Of Insanity

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I text all of the time because I have moved so many times and have friends all over the map, so I text with them to keep in touch. Since I'm in school now it's better to text than to talk on the phone because I get so busy with life as is. Funny thing I though, I barely text my closest friends, since I actually take the time to call them.

Tyson2_zpsc0911f53.jpg
Tim_Duncan-2_display_image_zpsea378a96.jpg

I'd definitely like to hang out with Michael Jordan, Bruce Lee and Tupac... It's too bad two of the three have passed away.

patti smith, david bowie, any of the monty python, henry rollins, I am sure there is more. annie lennox.

Peaches said:
patti smith, david bowie, any of the monty python, henry rollins, I am sure there is more. annie lennox.

YES.

To add to my list: Russell Brand, Norm Macdonald, Neil Gaiman, the Dalai Lama, Steve Coogan, Morrissey, Bobcat Goldthwait, Johnny Depp, Cloris Leachman, Alan Cumming, and Nelson Mandela.

Joss Whedon
J. J. Abrams
Jim Morrison (If he were alive)
Felicia Day
Adam Sessler (minor celebrity in the video game community)

Jim Carrey
Marilyn Manson
Tom Cruise
Courtney Love
Pamela Anderson
Taylor Momsen

1. Helen Merrill
2. Julie London
3. Johnny Cash
4. Dave Grohl
5. Lesley Gore
6. Tyler the Creator
7. Mark Lanegan
8. Joan Rivers

Honestly, I have never been to much into celebrities.

Sugar Ray Leonard presented me the soccer player of the year trophy for WV in high school and did not think too much about it - he was just another person to me, but I try to treat everyone with respect in real life even though I fail at times at it.

I think Emma Watson (not only cute as hell, but she seems like a good person) would be cool to hang out with.

Also, Bowie, Peter Gabriel, Darren Hayes, Sarah McLachlan, Lights Poxleitner. And I'd love to meet Prince, though he probably wouldn't be easy to hang out with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back