Hiya

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rahvin

Reaction score
I've had this account for a while, but haven't used it until now. Better late than never I suppose? I'm 18, bisexual, and a little lonely.
I'm not like "I have nobody to talk to" lonely, I hang out with friends all the time. It's more like a "I feel like something/somebody is missing" lonely....
which probably makes NO sense, but whatever~

I guess I should include something about myself.

I love music more than anything, I listen to it throughout the day, always have something playing in the car, I even fall asleep to it. I love most genres, anything from Metal, Orchestral, Classic Rock, Trance, Hip Hop, Trap, the list goes on.

Well, hopefully I'm able to meet some nice people on here~ If so, I look forward to it.

Hi Rahvin, nice to meet you!
Rahvin said:
which probably makes NO sense, but whatever~
It makes perfect sense to me ^^
Is it you on the avatar? If yes, I guess, I would be slightly embarrassed, because it’s one of the cutest non-anime avatars I’ve ever seen (I’m straight… except for Jun Watarase^^)

Thank you all, I appreciate the warm welcome~

Brightshadow said:
Hi Rahvin, nice to meet you!
It makes perfect sense to me ^^
Is it you on the avatar? If yes, I guess, I would be slightly embarrassed, because it’s one of the cutest non-anime avatars I’ve ever seen (I’m straight… except for Jun Watarase^^)

Thank you, nice to meet you too ^^
Sadly no, it isn't, although I do agree that it is extremely cute.

TheRealCallie said:
Welcome aboard, Rahvin. :)

Don't worry about what you think doesn't make sense, a lot of us have things that doesn't make sense to us, but makes perfect sense to others.

Thank you kindly.
Yeah, I guess you're right~

Latest posts

Back