How can serial killers get girlfriends but "nice guys" can't?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
blackdot said:
well, probably because of what women keep telling me, women don't date nice guys.

serial killers are right up most women's alleys. psychotic, controlling, manipulative, ...

You've been warned before about posting this kind of nonsense.

blackdot said:
well, probably because of what women keep telling me, women don't date nice guys.

serial killers are right up most women's alleys. psychotic, controlling, manipulative, ...

I thought better of you. How completely disappointing.

ForeverAlone92 said:
I concluded one thing from this post and that is that I have to become a serial killer to have a girlfriend.

Then sorry but you're an idiot.

blackdot said:

blackdot said:
sorry for just saying what women tell me.

I don't buy that at all.

I just thought I would troll you guys and revive this thread. :p

Seriously though, thanks for all the replies and comments for this. I am sorry if I came off as just another complainer about girls and all. That wasn't my attention. I thought this was just an interesting topic to discuss. The next thread I post will probably be more related to my personal life. Thanks again everyone.

Surely there are less serious crimes that would still make a lonely man look all dangerous and mysterious to those nutty women.

It's a good question, though.

Serial killers may be married legally to crazy chicks, but if you think they are allowed to consummate their marriage inside prison, you're crazy.

And there are plenty of non-crazy women who like non-crazy men. I know all my female and male friends who aren't crazy or serial killers are partnered up, and they seem to have had no trouble finding love.

Latest posts

Back