how do i approach a girl @ a club to dance?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lonesome Crow said:
cheaptrickfan said:
That's too aggressive.

Is that why some women wear a fucken helmet and and knee high ass kick'en boots? :p

Could very well be. Doc Martens aren't just a punk fashion statement, they can also be a deterrence aid.

I'm serious dudes... Just ask her. Be polite.

I put my own theory to the test, recently....Taking my own advice.lol
I asked a woman out...not just any woman. A hawttie.
A woman I think that's way out of my league.
Maybe it was my confidence that she left her doors open to me.

I kept it simple and striaght forward.
I had to work through alot of fears that ran through my mind but I let go of them.

I'm a bit rusty at dating becuase I've been in ltr relationships.
There's fears or excitments going through me. A part of me is
scared shitless but I insist on getting to know her.lol
She knows what I want. I know what she's looking for.
I'm going on a date with her:D

Well here's one line that my boyfriend told me about.. i'm not sure if he used it and if it worked but i'm pretty sure that it would work on me..

it's pretty simple and stupid and requires a sense of sarcasm :D
and it goes..

"hello, can i buy you a house?"

lol

Get Down! said:
Well here's one line that my boyfriend told me about.. i'm not sure if he used it and if it worked but i'm pretty sure that it would work on me..

it's pretty simple and stupid and requires a sense of sarcasm :D
and it goes..

"hello, can i buy you a house?"

lol

Nice! I'll be adding that to my arsenal.

too aggressive.... sigh.... what are you? a princess?

that hello house line is pretty funny though. i could see myself doing that..... but, when she realizes that im not rich..... she will probably bug someone else for drinks. but, im just guessing.... im gonna try that and see if i get anywhere.

johnayboy said:
ive never approached a woman, and said "hey girl wanna dance?"

dude, thats so..... insecure...... you grab her fkn hand... and point to the dance floor... if, she shakes her head... you give her a look like.... ewww.... and go for the next...

btw, if a girl asks you for a drink... and, you didnt share a conversation with her... she is just trying to get free drinks... women work like that, especially the sexy wanna-be models, ya mean?

look at it this way... if you were a sexy girl, and ever guy was hitting you on you... wouldnt you try to do the same???

dont be a sucker.
dont be insecure.
do what you want... and, if the girl doesnt agree... she has her head in the clouds. she probably thinks she is ALLLLLLLLL THAT... no man YOUUUUUUU ARE ALL THAT..... you have testosterone, and you make the world spin.

*rolls eyes*

I can't believe that actually came out of our mouth (keyboard).

"women work like that, especially the sexy wanna-be models, ya mean"

So if a woman is attractive, she's a player??
What a silly generalization.

:p

johnayboy said:

Excuse me?

No, not a princess, just a woman who feels that some random guy I don't know coming up to me and grabbing me is crossing a line.

johnayboy said:

that hello house line is pretty funny though. i could see myself doing that..... but, when she realizes that im not rich..... she will probably bug someone else for drinks. but, im just guessing.... im gonna try that and see if i get anywhere.

Roflmao.....

Women in clubs dosn't know how much money I make or what I drive.
It's not as if I park my **** car on the dance floor or carry a suitcase
full of money when I go into a club..

The last time I was dating.
I was living at my parents trying save my money for my own
place and a bit of reserve in my checking account.
I had a great job and sport cars.
Then some dude said yeah..yeah, it's the **** sports car you're drving.
Maybe so.....I sure as hell didn't want any gold digging bitches in my life.

So I started riding my bike or I ask people for a ride everywhere I
went when I go hang out. 3-4 months later that same guy
told me the samething becuase I was dating 5-6 women and flirting
with the women all the time.

ERR...Wtf, none of the women knew who the hell I was, what I drove,
how much money I made, whether I was a musician or not...
They just saw me on my bike.lmao

johnayboy said:

i hope you're not misunderstanding cos that phrase actually doesnt have anything to do with money :)

well i usually hate situations when i'm trying to dance (i'm not really a dancer and it's not my kind of thing) with the group of people that i know and then suddenly some random dude comes over and wants to do some weird flirtinglike dance with me. I usually go away. But thats just me, i'm not comfortable with dancing with strangers. I don't mind talking though.

I wouldn't mind being approached but I'm not going to be YANKED out to the dance floor randomly. That just reminds me of the middle school/high school scene; it sends the message to me that the guy is immature and lacks any social experience. If a guy starts dancing right next to me while I'm already dancing, fair enough. That is smooth and safe, and I can simply turn the other way if I don't want to dance with him and the guy can play it off cool, turn around, and won't look like an ass.

By the by, just about ANY woman in the world would NOT want some jerk to grab her hand and drag her out onto the dance floor, this includes aggressive/bold women as well as shy ones. You'd be lucky to get your hand back, never mind trying to give the gal a "look".

Lonesome Crow said:

:( Then how are us grasping, money-grubbing, princess wannabe's supposed to know who to sink our teeth into?? :club:

:p lmao

EveWasFramed said:
Lonesome Crow said:

:( Then how are us grasping, money-grubbing, princess wannabe's supposed to know who to sink our teeth into?? :club:

It's the pick up lines I used....

"hey pretty mama....U look good on me"

"whoa..sugar lips, how do I go about being sweet"

"hello sweetie pie, I have a stick shift U can drive"

Lonesome Crow said:
EveWasFramed said:
Lonesome Crow said:

It's the pick up lines I used....

"hey pretty mama....U look good on me"

"whoa..sugar lips, how do I go about being sweet"

"hello sweetie pie, I have a stick shift U can drive"

Wow, I think the house-one is better. It'd be a great opener anyway to talk to someone if she has a sense of humor.

EveWasFramed said:
Lonesome Crow said:

Hey when I get rich I'll let you know :p

EveWasFramed said:

From the blinding bling that those big-pimpin' fellas wear.

;-)

cheaptrickfan said:
EveWasFramed said:

;-)

Heck, you can get those for $10-$20 down at your local mall kiosk nowadays. :3 Usually it's the older guys that wear the sunglasses inside the already dark club that are loaded. :p

Estreen said:
cheaptrickfan said:
EveWasFramed said:

;-)

Heck, you can get those for $10-$20 down at your local mall kiosk nowadays. :3 Usually it's the older guys that wear the sunglasses inside the already dark club that are loaded. :p

Wow, I'm thinking I need to go out then and get some sunglasses to improve my chances in the club. I'll be purchasing these bad boys- I just know the women will be falling all over me now!

http://www.ocshades.com/Novelty-Sunglasses/c13/p3004/3004---Cash-Money-Sunglasses/product_info.html

Errr..yeah, my future is so fucken bright I wore my sunglass at night.
I was loaded out of my god **** mind wearing shades at night in a night club.
Teminally slick, hip, and cool. Totally ill to the core with my evil blood shot eyes.

Jesse, I think you're on to something brilliant.

Surely, that will convince them that indeed we are high rollers! The dollar signs will eliminate all doubt. Look out, ladies...here come the fat cats. Start lining up before the line's too long.

Brian said:
Look out, ladies...Start lining up before the line's too long.

Wait...isn't that what we say when we've all had too much to drink and need to pee?

lol:p

EveWasFramed said:
Brian said:
Look out, ladies...Start lining up before the line's too long.

Wait...isn't that what we say when we've all had too much to drink and need to pee?
lol:p

No... that's what straight shots of Southern Comfort is for.
I like my women like I like my whiskey...On the rocks with a lot of comfort:p
It's mind blowning either way, especailly if she's a southern belle.

Latest posts

Back