How do you choose your dating partners?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

randomdude

Reaction score
To be honest it takes me about 1 second to know if i like the girl or not and even if that girls proves to be the biggest ****** ever i still got that first feeling about her and that makes my breakups hard to get over. Your thoughts on this?

I normally really adore someone who can make me laugh (which inst hard). someone who doesn't take themselves too seriously and remains distant but honest. im normally the spotlight in most situations, but i want someone who steals it away and just can make you smile with one word. someone who i could trust and confide in. that's love for me. i don't fall for someone often, but when i do, it is fast, and hard.

that's just me :)

I hold a lottery every month and pick one lucky winner. The trouble is nobody plays.
o085.gif

I'm one of those people who casts her line in the friend pool. All of my friends are hot, and anybody who hooked up with any of them would be lucky.

I'd pretty much date anyone who was willing to go out with me. :p Not that I have any takers at this point....

well, she has to own at least two (2) pairs of thigh high boots and be able to kneel for extended periods of time. a tramp stamp would also be an asset.
my wife would also have to approve of her as well ;)

Well in the past it has always been a chemistry thing. Either it's there or its not. She flirts, I flirt and it goes from there.

JasonM said:
Well in the past it has always been a chemistry thing. Either it's there or its not. She flirts, I flirt and it goes from there.

Yep, same.

it sometimes takes me months or years to develop an attraction towards a woman.
Very rarely is it 'love at first sight'

It's a comprehensive exam including a mock interview, and IQ test, doing the catwalk, a cooking contest disguised as a potluck, inspect her manicure and her hair, and most importantly rate how she looks with a cowgirl hat.

Latest posts

Back