How is the weather in you country ?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
-27C (-16.6F) here today without wind chill factor!
they say with the wind chill it feels like -41C

@#$%^! -41C I said!!

No great. Thankfully it's the weekend so I can stay in x]

1500th post!

Walley said:
-27C (-16.6F) here today without wind chill factor!
they say with the wind chill it feels like -41C

@#$%^! -41C I said!!

That's too cold !

Surprisingly it got much less cold like from -25 average to -18 average. Feels like spring :)

-24C here today.. with the wind-chill factor its -39C
but.. they say it's going up to +2C on Friday and maybe some rain to wash away the snow and ice lol. crazy..

The wind knocked one of our TV arials loose (two fitted when we bought it???), hopefully a man has popped around today to take it down (cable TV anyway)

Believe it or not. Right now it is -35 degree Celcius outside. Standing outside for 2 hours is a suicide. Everyone is talking how cold it is outside. I just wanna spend a whole month at home. It takes about 7 minutes of walk from the bus station to my school. I come school with icy particles on my eyelashes and upper cheek skin frozen. Even in my warm winter boots and thick jacket I shiver. Wind-chill factor is just terrible. Thankfully I got used to this but it sucks. I miss morning summer air so bad.

Bebeskii said:
Believe it or not. Right now it is -35 degree Celcius outside. Standing outside for 2 hours is a suicide. Everyone is talking how cold it is outside. I just wanna spend a whole month at home. It takes about 7 minutes of walk from the bus station to my school. I come school with icy particles on my eyelashes and upper cheek skin frozen. Even in my warm winter boots and thick jacket I shiver. Wind-chill factor is just terrible. Thankfully I got used to this but it sucks. I miss morning summer air so bad.

Is that an air temperature of -35C or is that with the increasingly popular wind-chill factor?

Either way, it's bloody cold.

It's 8c here with zero wind and lovely clear skies ;)

The weather in Scotland is absolutely dreadful... the sun vanishes at 3 pm, the wind never lets up and the rain is constant...

Just how I like it.

Smokey said:
The weather in Scotland is absolutely dreadful... the sun vanishes at 3 pm, the wind never lets up and the rain is constant...

Just how I like it.

At 3pm ? Sounds gloomy but with great friends everything is just beautiful.

Cavey said:
Bebeskii said:

Is that an air temperature of -35C or is that with the increasingly popular wind-chill factor?

Either way, it's bloody cold.

It's 8c here with zero wind and lovely clear skies ;)

That's an air temperature.

Latest posts

Back