How many people over 20 are still virgins?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wow this sites great its like having clones of myself to be able to talk to lol its pretty crazy that we think we are alone in the virgin and no gf club but in real life they are alot of people out there this way and this is proof...well long story short im a 20 yr old virgin never had a gf and have no luck with girls or people in general the end..

man of one said:
wow this sites great its like having clones of myself to be able to talk to lol its pretty crazy that we think we are alone in the virgin and no gf club but in real life they are alot of people out there this way and this is proof...well long story short im a 20 yr old virgin never had a gf and have no luck with girls or people in general the end..

Im sorry that you don't have a gf at the moment, but you obviously have a good sense of humor! :p I'm still laughing at that "clone" remark. :p Welcome to the forum. Maybe you should post a short thread inthe New Members area to introduce yourself. :)

EveWasFramed said:
man of one said:

Im sorry that you don't have a gf at the moment, but you obviously have a good sense of humor! :p I'm still laughing at that "clone" remark. :p Welcome to the forum. Maybe you should post a short thread inthe New Members area to introduce yourself. :)
lol yea i love humor but most of the time i dont show it sadly..ok i will go introduce myself thanks

hi
its a little late but my desperation led me to it at this time and want to reply that, i am 25 and yes a virgin. the main reason i am replying to this message. i am out of my mind trying to find the solution to the obsession and worries because of it.
i just feel truly better to know that i was not the only person. i just went to the doctor and he had the most surprising face i have never seen when he found out.

if anything i am ready to subject myself to anyone who would have me right now. preferably someone in the same situation. so i will close this by concluding shyly, if anyone or you want to contact me, we can find a solution together....

i know nothing will happened which only explain the fact that i am in that state. i will post my picture only if can gain confidence in myself in the near future. other than that i can't even put my name on this forum. its start with a v but it is not Viviana. sad isn't it?

dont trust so easily. but do know youre in a safe place post. i worry your post will attract negative responses in messages. ive seen many people who have been sexually frustrated, set them self up for a sexually disappointing event. then feel that either all men want ... and nothing else, or all women want ... and nothing else. just be careful.

theres no reason to rush. all the sites that i have joined, have a virgin thread with lots of responses. its very common, yet people feel like theyre the only one. feel free to post more if youre upset. most of us can relate and help.

24yr old virgin ere! but in my case its a bit by choice, I'm too arrogant, I've had a couple of girlfriends but when it came to sex I would always think "nah, I'd rather lose my virginity to someone better"

I just recently turned 20 and I'm still a virgin. Mostly by choice although up until September I was with someone whom I really wanted to be my first.

22 in December. Not only a virgin but never been on a date, kissed or even held hands with a girl. I can't even begin to explain to you the emotional torment I feel over this. Even with Anti-depressants I can't stop thinking about it.

viviana said:
if anything i am ready to subject myself to anyone who would have me right now. preferably someone in the same situation. so i will close this by concluding shyly, if anyone or you want to contact me, we can find a solution together....

I admire your honesty. There always seem to be a certain level of hostility or dissausion on these kinds of support sites towards anyone openly looking for a simple and direct solution to their virginity 'problem'. I can't help you though...I'm the other side of the world. lol

oooohhh, don't sweat it. i see you find this late
it's now i realize that you wrote this last year, feels like decades ago. and just so you know, that's how i ve come to find this place. forgot to mention it in my introduction, could have been a bad idea to do that anyway. but it's amazing the things you say when you're desperate. yeah i was deep down in the dark hole and i found this and reply without paying attention to the date, the words i was writing and anything really, the impact on you and stuff. i am disappointed in myself for writing that. bad girl i was
i bet it makes you feel much better to know there are worst case scenario out there, like a psychopath like me. hehehe embarassing gigles...uuuuuhhff
tal said:
viviana said:

I admire your honesty. There always seem to be a certain level of hostility or dissausion on these kinds of support sites towards anyone openly looking for a simple and direct solution to their virginity 'problem'. I can't help you though...I'm the other side of the world. lol

hey Lawliet
funny, you know i found this site when i google this exact question. how many people over 20 are virgin." after the traumatizing feeling i got from the doctor(male).
i was looking to see if you were male or female cause you didn't mention that and i found that you answer to that blog, then i found that out you were 24. so i feel better that i was not the only 25 year old virgin left in the whole planet.
its bad i feel happy to know that, but i wish you luck......
and i also wish i answer differently to that,
anyway one more funny thing is that, when i see someone i like enough to want to have sex with if we became an item, i wonder what this person would think when they findout i am a virgin. and i fear the thought that person will go and tell all his friends and other people we share in common.
and when the break up happen, will they still respect this special knowledge you know..lol
Lawliet said:
24yr old virgin ere! but in my case its a bit by choice, I'm too arrogant, I've had a couple of girlfriends but when it came to sex I would always think "nah, I'd rather lose my virginity to someone better"

viviana said:
hey Lawliet
funny, you know i found this site when i google this exact question. how many people over 20 are virgin." after the traumatizing feeling i got from the doctor(male).
i was looking to see if you were male or female cause you didn't mention that and i found that you answer to that blog, then i found that out you were 24. so i feel better that i was not the only 25 year old virgin left in the whole planet.
its bad i feel happy to know that, but i wish you luck......
and i also wish i answer differently to that,
anyway one more funny thing is that, when i see someone i like enough to want to have sex with if we became an item, i wonder what this person would think when they find out i am a virgin. and i fear the thought that person will go and tell all his friends and other people we share in common.
and when the break up happens, will they still respect this special knowledge you know..lol
Lawliet said:
yeah I'm male, I didn't notice I didn't say xP. thanks for wishing me luck but I probably need to get other things in my life fixed first.

I don't know, I think its a bit weird of the doctor to act like that, I mean when I donate blood and the nurses ask about my recent sexual partners in the questionnaire I just say I've never had it and they don't get shocked.
lol now I think about it, it is a bit scary. Most people seem not to think about things like that though, I wish I was them.

I'm in the same boat, "just" 22, but there's no hope for me, so I'll be a virgin till the day I die. Resignation is the key...

alonelylife orgy anyone? :p

i waited till i was 18 just before my 19 birthday with a girl who was beautiful to me in every way and my best friend, everything i dreamt of. and even when we started going out she made me wait months just because she thought it'd be fun than rushing into things.

im about to turn 24 in dec & even though that relationships saddly ended and after that i went for a if you cant be with the one be with the one right now attuitude. ive sleept with "enough" people (better than sayin a large number i cant even count to anymore)
waiting for someone special the first time was probably the best sexual relationship i ever had. more so than all the 3somes, one nighters, quickies with strangers outside clubs, sex buddies and ones i cant even remember there names.

your first time will always be the best, as it comes with the first timeoff being in love and thats something to look forward to.

wow, im a slut. :D

yes, right here, But I don't see it as a problem or an issue, given my current predicament.

I'm an Unemployed, failed uni student with no real work experience. For the the last month I have been living a pitiful existence for a man of my age(23)

I've been living for just over a month with no income. I'm still with my parents so they pay all the bills and food, all I do is get up look for jobs, go for a walk, and go to bed again,(amongst the basic human functions) Inside I feel absolutely crestfallen. I have no friends or social life, and never in my life been to a party with my peers(how pathetic!)
Does anyone feel like you're the only one without friends, a life etc? This is the reason I came here anyhow.

On the outside I'm trying to portray upbeat impression if only for my parents sake, They have supported me and are great parents, but I should be establishing myself in life now.

On the positive side, I have a job Interview on Wednesday.

sorry to hijack the thread. I haven't told anyone in this world how I feel, until this post.

Latest posts

Back