How old do people think you are?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Okiedokes

Reaction score
I'm sure everyone of us has had someone come along and think we are a different age. Maybe it depends on the clothes we are wearing or maybe even our hairstyles. It can be a good or bad thing...hopefully good in your case.. What age are you mistaken for?

Same here, I look younger. About 4-5 years younger, thats what most people say.

I usually get younger from people.

lonelyfairy said:
I have heard that I look like 22-25 years old... And I'm 18. :(

I have a co worker who gets that and he's 17. When he first started working 2 years ago one customer thought he would be starting college. He likes people thinking he's older though. People think my mom is younger than she is, she used to hate it when she was younger, now that she is older she likes it. lol

Someone asked me how school was this year, and another said I look 18. Which is 8 years ago... lol. It's a compliment really.

Today someone asked me if I was over 20. I'm starting to get flattered by comments like those :)

Some people place me as low as 19 by looks, others put me as high as 29 by the way I speak.

People tend to think I am between 16-18 when I am actually 21. It would be nice, but it means that Girls my own age tend to have no interest in me, as they tend to like people their age or older. What also happens rarely thank goodness, is I get interest from very young Girls. I find myself in these awkward situations, like volunteering in a school and then I will be approached. It's cute but I have no idea what to do or say at the time. I'm just like o_O' Oh dear..

i have gotten 12 more than a handfull of times. im turning 21 in january. it would probably help if i wasnt 5'2..

perfanoff said:
Some people place me as low as 19 by looks, others put me as high as 29 by the way I speak.

Definitely wiser than your years, or other people your age, that's for sure.

Most people put me at early to mid twenties. I think people also believe that women like to be told they look younger.

Back when I was in my teens, some people thought I was in my 20's. Now that I'm in my 20's maybe I finally look my age. lol

I get that i'm 26-27. I'm just turning 21. It make's me wonder what about me make people think i'm that much older.

Latest posts

Back