How would a utopia be like, according to you?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
R

Rosebolt

^

Any of you think about that from time to time? I mean, beyond there "no war ever" thing?

Happy thinking. :)

I used to think about it quite often, but not so much anymore. The only conclusion I ever came to is that the only way I can imagine a utopia would be to have a universe that is either devoid of life (but is it even a utopia if there's nothing alive to enjoy it?) or a universe that only contains life forms that are incapable of feeling pain of any description.

There would be no crime, starvation, pain, corruption or prejudice and also, there would be plentiful resources, universal happiness and a strong sense of community throughout the world.

Skid Row 89 said:
There would be no crime, starvation, pain, corruption or prejudice and also, there would be plentiful resources, universal happiness and a strong sense of community throughout the world.

What is happiness?

Considering crime is a subjective term, one could argue that you have been prejudiced in your comment as well.

I'm not trying to talk bad about you, i'm trying to provoke a response.

A place where everyone got along. A place where you could approach animals such as a panda or grizzly without them taking a huge chunk out of your ass. Everything in perfect harmony.

Since utopias does not and cannot exist due to human nature, my utopia would be 100+ acres of private land, 100+ acres of private lake, a huge castle on it, and a fully, functional female robot.

Rosebolt said:
Skid Row 89 said:

What is happiness?

Considering crime is a subjective term, one could argue that you have been prejudiced in your comment as well.

I'm not trying to talk bad about you, i'm trying to provoke a response.
My interpretation of happiness is a sense of satisfaction in myself but as you say it is subjective. I imagine most people would also put down their interpretation of happiness in their idea of a utopia. In the context of crime I mean anything generally accepted as illegal and immoral, such as murder and rape. I'm unsure of my stance on more grey areas like Euthanasia since they depend more on the individual case at hand, just mentioning that since I think you'll call me out on it haha.

perfanoff said:
No health issues in a utopia up until the very moment the person dies

Would a person drop dead without warning? Or will something else happen?

Sure, just drop dead but have an expected and timely death. Let's say at least 50 for everyone. 50 is good.

Singularity would be a good utopia for me. Too bad I think I'm going to miss that train.

It sucks being the last generation to die.

though subject . Never thought about it . I can't imagine a utopia for the world but just for myself. Honestly my ideal world would be a alternate RPG game-like world . Where whatever you do , you can get acknowledge for. Stat system , infinite lvl system , etc :D (Sword Art Online tv show)

I could probably have healing powers. Then again, wouldn't need one since everyone would be okay. So, serenity and being surrounded by the people you love and want to be around with.

^ This

ZqPngn9.jpg

^ Thats nice, but I always kind of see utopia as like Star Trek, but without the conflict. Just exploring the galaxy in a starship, seeing all the wonders of the universe.

Latest posts

Back