How would you respond if I.....

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would say wow, so you are feeling better, and learnt how to use a computer :).

How would you respond if you realised someone on here was your next door neighbour?

I would invite them for coffee or tea !

How would you respond if a stranger asked to join you on your walk?

I've had that happen a few times and I'm usually OK with it.

How would you respond if you were asked to participate in an experimental drug trial?

It would depend on how ill I was, otherwise would say no.

How would you respond if you woke up in a different place to where you went to sleep?

I'd think I was in a dream or something.

How would you respond if I told you I can't age anymore for the rest of my life?

I'd say that there's no excuse for not posting a picture in the 'faces' thread. (You wish you asked something different now, huh? :))

How would you respond if everyone around you suddenly went out sync and started talking like they're in a badly dubbed martial arts movie?

^Lol user 130057, I see what you did there.

I would wonder if I'm dreaming? Lol.

How would you respond if I could twist my head around 360 degrees?

Once, I'd have taken it, but I can't bear the idea that one of my nieces/sister might need one and I couldn't help.

How would you respond if I painted your bedroom with a lovely pink unicorn mural?

I would put you in time out for about 30 minutes so you could reflect on why that was so wrongdoing

How would you respond if an ALL member asked you for a "sexy" picture?

I couldn't pull off sexy if I tried; uncomfortable in my own skin would have to do. ;)

How would you respond if never finished a...

Probably just finnish them for you, whats that your not going to finish that sandwich. Sure I take it.

How would you respond if I sent you a piece to a puzzle everyday?

I think thats a genuine idea, but would want more than one piece if you are referring to jigsaw puzzles that is

How would you respond if I sent you a PM every morning with the same statement: "wakey wakey eggs and bakey"

Well you'd recieve a package. One million dollars. With a cherry on the top.

What would you do if he woke woke you up hitting you... with a SPOON?

I'd be most perturbed. I'd probably say something like "I say, old chap, could you perchance forego the spoon battering if it's not too much trouble?"

How would you respond if you met me and I actually speak like that in daily conversation?

I don't understand the question so I'm guessing I wouldn't understand the speech :)

How would you respond if I said you could have everything you ever wanted?

I'd think I was hallucinating (seems to be a reoccurring response of mine!)

How would you respond if I told you we're neighbors?

Latest posts

Back