How you dress

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I used to dress to impress other people, but then when I hit about 30 I realised I didn't really care about that anymore, so I just found my own style and if anyone doesn't like it then tough. It always nice when someone is clean though, I am terrible for slopping something as soon as I put something nice on lol :D!

Anyone who says people don't notice how you look...is either dumb or lying.

Would you go to a job interview with dreadlocks and a "fresia the world" t shirt? No

Your clothes should suit you...so be yourself. However if your clothes end up being tacky or immature, be prepared to be perceived that way.

However, I will say that people who are obsessed with name brands and sink 800 dollars on a purse/shoes/jeans should not expect me to care/notice.

For me its :

Black, fitted jeans

A plain colored t-shirt or black long sleeved shirt (depending on the weather)

Hair slightly gelled

Vans shoes

A small pocket knife clipped to my left pocket (you never know when you'll need to open a box or package)

And a watch :D

it's kinda true you know..
i'm not usually one to consider superficial behavior.. but when attracting mates it does make a difference.
a female friend of mine once told me that a big thing she noticed about a guy was his hair, and it was somewhat important to whether or not she would ultimately be attracted to a guy.
they say that most women can tell within the first few moments of meeting/seeing a guy, if there is any possibility of a physical relationship. and with most females that I have mentioned this to, they seem to agree. and I think the same goes with guys, (although we are generally more adaptable ;p)
first impressions are important, and usually the first impression you can make onto someone in a face to face situation is a physical impression.
you don't have to portray a style that doesn't fit your personality.. in fact that would be a mistake. the trick is to find a style that suits your looks and/or personality.
anything other than that will only serve to work against you.

Latest posts

Back