I ____ Your ____ with ____

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I take your said glasses and kick them with my mexican pointy boots

24vla4i.jpg

I pop your whoopy cushion with my *Edit* hedge clippers.

*Removed because I had only ever heard the term used in a joking manner, I was unaware of the terms origin, and since I didn't know what it was I looked it up, now that I know I will no longer be using the term, and I apologize to anyone who knew what it meant if I offended, it didn't use to mean that and I am not sure when that changed. The term used to be used on the tv show Beavis and Butthead.

Garbageman said:
I pop your whoopy cushion with my *Edit* hedge clippers.

*Removed because I had only ever heard the term used in a joking manner, I was unaware of the terms origin, and since I didn't know what it was I looked it up, now that I know I will no longer be using the term, and I apologize to anyone who knew what it meant if I offended, it didn't use to mean that and I am not sure when that changed. The term used to be used on the tv show Beavis and Butthead.

Oh God, I looked it up to, it was nice of you to remove it, we know you wouldn't say things like that on purpose :D.

mintymint said:
I trim my hair with your hedge clippers.

I convert your hedge clippers into a lawn mower :).

Latest posts

Back