I can't deal with being ugly anymore.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well I don't know girl... i think you started off beautiful in your natural pics, and then brought it to a whole new level... But that's just my opinion... though it's an opinion none the less... I might be deluded, but I think you are quite the catch.

Just remember that a person sees themselves for what they truly are. To another person they are 20% more attractive. The reason being because your character and personality shines through you. Our own eyes cannot capture that which is supposed to be oblivious.

You have an innocent and soft look about you. I like it. Do not let the opinions of others mar your self-judgement. Most often the harshest of things are said out of envy and/or spite.

I find it interesting that both times KawaiiHK started a thread on ALL it was virtually the same subject. The last time was 6 months ago.

Well, sometimes people's issues and insecurities don't go away so easily. Or they don't want to necropost on a 6 month old thread.

Speaking from my own personal tastes I get turned off when I see a woman wearing make up. Especially a lot of it. It feels like a barrier between us when what I want is to get to know her. But this is especially true with intimacy. I don't like kissing lips that have lipstick on them and I don't like touching a cheek with foundation and rouge on it.

I think you look lovely without makeup and I'd go out with you in a second if it weren't for your boyfriend who sounds like he likes you as you are too. And if turns out he doesn't that's his problem, not yours.

Limlim said:
How the heck do you remember a thread someone posted 6 months ago?

Haha good point.

But let me just say (if ur still having problems with this) that-
1. I have never seen in my life anyone who had nothing pretty about their face. Even if most of your face WERE ugly (it's not) there would be something.
2. Even if there wasn't, so what? Being ugly isn't the end of the world.
3. You are gorgeous. I'm honestly not saying that to make you feel better. I looked at all of your pictures. In fact, I personally think you look better without makeup on.
4. Don't change yourself for anyone else. Ever. Stay true to yourself, be confident, and you'll meet people who will be true to you. Tho it sounds like you've already got one in your boyfriend-- but I don't really know for sure, I'm not there with you.

You're gorgeous. I think you're really cute. ;)
I bet you have a beautiful smile :)

Your aren't ugly, you look normal. You don't even know what ugly is.

I have a stunted cranium, a horrible looking face and get called "gross" by women all the time.

I'm sick of normal looking people whining - I mean if you think YOU are ugly, what would you think of me??

A guy here,

I honestly can't believe people have called you ugly before. (Besides, anyone who hasn't seen me hasn't seen ugly!)

At least a few posters before me have said that they like the way you look without makeup, and I have to agree. If anything, I think the level of makeup you did in your first three pictures isn't flattering to your face. Despite what you may think, you DO, in fact, have natural beauty. I think you should be toning down your makeup, instead of the other way around. Also, I really like your hair.

Believe me, I'd be honored to have someone with your looks as a girlfriend... if only I weren't so ugly!

As for the comments your family and friends made, I don't even know where to begin. There is a word to describe relationships like that: toxic. Saying such hurtful and un-constructive things is despicable. Please, for your own sake, do your best to surround yourself with people who are supportive; the ones calling you ugly aren't helping you.

why so serious?
lets put a smile on that face.

and dude. u have overwhelming positive feedback.

I didnt really read your post... just clicked on links but was surprised by the discrepancy of the topic and what I was looking at.... and then I saw you without makeup... ;p jk
honestly you look fine and probably even great when you are not thinking about how u look.

but some people only believe in bad reviews and ignore the good ones... so there you have it.

MadMonkè said:
but some people only believe in bad reviews and ignore the good ones... so there you have it.

Maybe you do that when you're very insecure about your looks. I know I do it. Or explain it away somehow. I wish someone would be attracted to me, but it doesn't happen. I can relate to the feelings, it's horrible. I wish being attractive wasn't so important.

I know you posted this a while ago, and I know you probably won't see this comment, but I simply have to say that you're stunningly gorgeous. Especially without makeup.

go for the person who loves the person you are and is not stuck on yr pimples. If you have to work, work on the person inside.
Listen to some Metallica. Good luck!

Hey,

Havent read the whole thread and dont mean to sound like an "internet white knight", but you are cute...

When you dont feel that way it can be hard but you gotta learn to let go of the notion..it diminishes you to think that way..

People can be superficial pricks admittedly but you have to learn not to buy into that crap...

We're all gonna die some day, nobody gets out alive so please just live your life and get past this..

If you cant, then just remember, you can always hook up with me ;)
Christ, i'd be a happy guy then

I was about to respond until I seen the thread is a ******* year old.

Why do expired threads keep getting resurrected??

Latest posts

Back