I crashed my Husbands car

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

heretostay

Reaction score
Its been a rough couple of weeks. My H has been out of town and Ive been extremely lonely. I have no friends, no one. While my H was away I thought we were really starting to communicate, starting to get along. I was really looking forward to him coming home. He was away for about two weeks. I picked up him Thursday afternoon. I was so excited to see him. But he would hardly even look at me. It was so depressing. I asked him what was wrong. He said nothing.

So after spending that whole time thinking we were actually starting to communicate, that he was actually starting to be in the relationship, i got dropped on my ass. I was so depressed. I couldnt sleep so i decided to go for a drive. i drove around for about an hour and on my way home I hit some lady. It was a pretty bad accident. I was driving my H's car and its completely destroyed. We sold it to a junk yard.

Now i just feel like im in shock. Im so depressed and almost stoic, except sometimes i just feel like crying all the time. its hard for me to get out of bed, go to school, do normal things. but im doing them because i know how ugly it can get if i stop. but im just going through the motions. im so utterly depressed right now.

It just feels like its one thing after another.

heretostay said:
It just feels like its one thing after another.

*sigh* I know how that can feel. The last time I really felt like that I got into a head on collision with a drunk driver. That was the last thing I needed during the worst month of my life. Take things really slow, nothing is your fault and you are just going through a VERY bad time. Shock is something that came up in my mind before you mentioned it so try to be careful with yourself and do anything you can to take your mind off of things. Even if its only for a couple of minutes at a time. Its better than nothing. I had nobody to turn during my time as well and it was the worst time of my life. It was the start of my sinking. I really hope and wish for you to turn out better. Please stay strong.

sometimes when people spend a lot of time apart there is a readjustment period necessary. Which could explain the hot while away then cold when he was back behavior.

I'm not sure what to tell you about the rest of it except to keep your head up, I'm told good things will come to those who try.

Thanks guys. I am just trying to keep my head up. i have no one to talk to about it and it feels really strange. I only have three more weeks of school, and i really do not want to blow it now.

I only have liability insurance, and it was my fault, so we get nothing for our damages. The car was beyond repair anyway so it wouldve been dumped one way or another. but that's not even it, really. Now i'll have to pay a huge fine, insurance will go up, plus my H loved that car. he actually cried when we left the junk yard. he's had that car for eight years. i just feel like such a burden. I dont have a job and he already pays for my school. he's so stressed about money all the time and now i just threw another log on the fire. Now I have to drive my truck, which isnt registered. I have to get it registered which costs a crap load, and drive it around until i can get that done. Im having anxiety about getting pulled over for that, and my H having to pay to get it registered. i feel helpless, useless, and like im the problem.

On top of that, i convinced him to loan my sister a lot of money. Her and her stupid boyfriend decided to quit their jobs in utah last year and drive to south carolina where they figured a job would just fall in their laps. funny how that didnt happen. They ended up living with us. They were flat broke. No one else would help them. I let her and her stupid boyfriend live with us for three months, she used my phone for three months with overage fees, my H paid for things for them, and when she finally did get a job in south carolina, he loaned her enough money for gas and a place to stay. now she's treating him like crap, didnt even call me on my birthday (which by the way on hers i took her to a spa and dinner) and she isnt paying him back. She said we're mean because im asking her to pay him back like she agreed to. what a freakin' b*tch. She's not angry at my other sister who only told her what an idiot she was for what she did. im so ticked off about this. im only being nice to her right now because that's the only way she'll ever pay my H back. after she pays him back im never talking to her again.

I plan on getting a job once school is out. So hopefully i'll feel a little better. i just feel like such an ass for the financial strain my H is going through. at least i wont have my court date until after im working so i wont feel like shooting myself when im told what the fine is.

My H has always been distant. I was just disillusioned because of the way he was talking. Sometimes i forget i cant listen to what he says. I was upset because reality had set back in, and thought a nice drive would clear my head. what a freakin' nightmare.

heretostay, That is a Roth few weeks you have had there. It dose seem sometimes when one thing goes wrong every thing starts to.

I hope the women you knocked over is OK?

Anyway I agree with Unacceptance, Its called an accident for a reason. You did not mean to do it and I would say your husband should be trying to support you and not getting upset over a silly car. That's just sad. You are much moor important then a car.

He dose sound like he supports you financially. That dose not give him the right to treat you like crap through. You deserve moor respect then he appears to be giving you. Maybe he's feeling a bit used? IDK I think you should talk to him about it and if he's not willing to talk back with you then I would be asking myself if this is the right man for me. It dose take two to make a relationship work.

You should not really be using your truck tell you get it all legal. That's a bit naughty of you. Can you not use public transport. Apart from it being wrong you using it it is making you worry moor then you have to be has well. So I would say that is two reasons not to use it. With saying that I am moor then aware that sometimes life puts us in placers that force us to do things like that.

Have you got any friends around you? I would say you could do with a friendly chat and to have some fun can make a world of difference. If you have got anyone give them a call and tell them you could do with a girly chat and a bit of fun. Do something you enjoy.

No matter how bad life gets do not ever kill yourself, thats the worst thing you can do, and you need to tell your husband how you feel, if you havent already.

Latest posts

Back