I feel a little depressed because I'm an ugly female...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LeaningIntoTheMuse said:
Only about 10% of people are actually "ugly."
LeaningIntoTheMuse said:
Xpendable said:
LeaningIntoTheMuse said:
I sincerely doubt you fall into that 10%. There are 7 billion people in this world. Do you know how statistically impossible that is?
1 in 10.
Okay. That's 700 million people. Leaving 6 billion, 300 million left in the world who aren't.

There are close to 400 million people in the United States alone. Most of the people I refer to as in that percentage are in foreign countries.

Thank you, sir.

Yours sarcastically,

The rest of the world (that is not the US).

Aisha said:
LeaningIntoTheMuse said:
Only about 10% of people are actually "ugly."
LeaningIntoTheMuse said:
Xpendable said:
LeaningIntoTheMuse said:
I sincerely doubt you fall into that 10%. There are 7 billion people in this world. Do you know how statistically impossible that is?
1 in 10.
Okay. That's 700 million people. Leaving 6 billion, 300 million left in the world who aren't.

There are close to 400 million people in the United States alone. Most of the people I refer to as in that percentage are in foreign countries.

Thank you, sir.

Yours sarcastically,

The rest of the world (that is not the US).

Okay, I feel like an asshat. That is not what I meant.

I apologize. I hope you accept my apology.

I got a little heated about this, because it hits close to home. I was trying to be motivational, and completely failed.

I also tried to argue statistics, but I frankly don't know if those were right. I'm going by what I've heard from society. All I know is, two people don't find the same thing attractive, so you can argue all you want about "Attractive this," "ugly that", and people won't agree. I find personalities much more indictive of whether or not you are attractive or not.

LeaningIntoTheMuse said:
Okay, I feel like an asshat. That is not what I meant.
I apologize. I hope you accept my apology.
I got a little heated about this, because it hits close to home. I was trying to be motivational, and completely failed.
I also tried to argue statistics, but I frankly don't know if those were right. I'm going by what I've heard from society. All I know is, two people don't find the same thing attractive, so you can argue all you want about "Attractive this," "ugly that", and people won't agree. I find personalities much more indictive of whether or not you are attractive or not.

That's alright. I got what you meant. Attractiveness is subjective anyway. Keep being as positive as you can be :)

Latest posts

Back