I found that a lot of women...hate men with body hair...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Death-cap said:
dead said:
well... i don't like body hair, personally, so it's shaved off usually... dillegently so... (please don't kick me :()
i just don't like the touch, and... it kinda makes smells last too...

Yea making smells last is the point for the hair?
I am not going to be liked here obviously i guess.
Yes i am a very hairy man. I get teased even now at age 55!
Well not teasing as such. More work members asking me is i have shaved the carpet and similar such terms. Look truth is i laugh back but its something i have had to deal with most of my life.
I started puberty very early and even that was a problem as i had a full beard at age 16 and very hairy downstairs much earlier. Its always been a problem. :) I get looked at strangely if i wear a singlet or revealing shirt.
I often wonder how society is allowed to point and stare at people such as myself yet if they were to do the same to a colored person that would be considered inproper.

However despite the fact i sound like a winging person here i should clarify something.
There are people out there who are happy to be with hairy men and some who actually like it. Which is **** lucky for me as i have enough hair to cover 3 men.

singlet :O
i haven't heard that word in YEARS. you get coolness points just for that.

and yeah, i know people that like body hair, both female and male.

Well, I find no body hair much more attractive. Except when it's on the head, that's where I like a lot of hair lol.

I find that showering regularly helps remove any smells....

Once a day, or once every other day should be plenty...

If you stink, it's not your hair's fault...

A shaved man looks like he has the body of a 9 year old. I don't know why men would do it without specifically being asked to.

Women on the other hand, please shave. I know, it's not fair... But y'know... It's a favour worth owing...

I don't mind men who naturally don't have a lot of hair, but I dislike it when men shave their chests and stuff. I mean, I don't like really furry Sasquatch kinda guys, and would much rather those particular ones wax or get a little laser hair removal. No shaving, because it hurts my hands when they have stubble.

As far as head hair... I don't care if a guy is bald or has a full head of hair- as long as he doesn't do comb-overs or that stupid ring of hair around the noggin, desperately clinging to what bit they have. Also, facial hair is SO EWWWWWW.

If women don't like guys with hair, then I'm screwed. And not in a good way.

I'm not nearly as furry as, say, Robin Williams...but I do have a hairy chest and legs. I shower every day (except during campouts or trips wherein showering/bathing is not an option....so a swim in the creek suffices :p)...and I've never had any trouble with smelling bad. *shrug*

The best advice I can give any guys worrying about body hair is to NOT CARE WHAT PEOPLE THINK. As long as you keep it decently trimmed/groomed/washed, you'll be fine. There's always going to be a woman somewhere who enjoys your body, no matter what you're like. :)

I might need an expert opinion on my scrawny torso, but not on the open forum. :p I dun do pronz (sic).

I hate men with body hair too, so I guess I know where they're coming from, I'm straight though and I'm a dude.

leg hair=sexy
head hair=sexy
facial hair=usually not sexy
chest hair=neutral
back hair=not sexy
butt hair=not sexy
unibrow=not sexy

Just my opinion. About guys.

OK. Question about the 'butt hair'.

Lets say I was to shave my butt hair and maybe even my pubes. Where do I 'stop' shaving?

Because if I only shave those two, it's essentially going to look like I have hair stockings on my legs. Do I shave some of the thigh, too?

LiberalExtinction said:
****, only "hair" thing women have ever said to me is they hate my long hair...... i think they was just jealous tho.

Long hair on a guy is quite sexy to me. Perhaps they were just jealous.

Brian said:
Do I shave some of the thigh, too?

Noooooooo! And I wouldn't shave yourself bare everywhere down there anyway - unless you want to. Some people find that they really like the feeling of being bare. You can just hack back at the pube-shrubbery without going crazy. I

Don't start shaving your legs though. That's a slippery slope.

Just buy some barber's clippers with the attachments and a hand held mirror. You don't have to shave yourself bare, just avoid the bigfoot or wet dog look...

andisClipper.jpg

TheWickedOne said:
How does one shave one's butt? Without hacking up one's skin?

Very carefully, I would guess, and with a lot of shaving cream.

Lawrens said:
Is it possible to wax the butt?

Possible, sure, but why the hell would anyone want to? I mean it huts like hell to get my eyebrows waxed. Why go there on a far more sensitive area?

It is possible to wax every part of your body. When people get Brazilians, they even wax the anus. Really, though, unless your butt is better described as furry than hairy, I'd leave it alone.

Latest posts

Back