I found that a lot of women...hate men with body hair...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
cheaptrickfan said:
Possible, sure, but why the hell would anyone want to? I mean it huts like hell to get my eyebrows waxed. Why go there on a far more sensitive area?

Well I've never waxed my eyebrows before, actually I've never waxed :(

It may as well be my butt for my first time.

Don't do it... I dated a gal once that insisted on waxing my back. Yup, it hurt. A couple old fashioned gin martinis fixed that. The trouble was a couple days later, despite a "test strip" and following the directions to the letter, I broke out in this huge rash - for a week my back looked like I should have been in a leper colony. I won't go near the wax now...

^^^ that's exactly why I will never wax anything on my body. :p Waxing scares the bejeebus outta me.

Orthochromatic said:
BJD - you say that now, but some pretty girl will talk you into it at least once...

Nope. If a girl doesn't like my hairiness then she can just keep on walkin'. :p Plenty of women out there who'd find me just fine as I am.

I can Deal with having a hairy chest, but does it have to be on my back? like what the hell? anyways I get it waxed. That's just me. Even I know back hair is gross. I told it to stop but it keeps growing back.

Luna said:
So last Friday...

A co-worker showed me a picture of a man who she was seeing; shirtless and all. She asked what I thought. I said..."Hey...he looks good..."
(My mind was thinking of sexing him up ahahahaha...)

Uh...anyway...

Her eyes widened with shock and started she squealed:
"Look at all of his chest/ stomach/ arm/ leg hair...EWW!!!"

With her deafening squeal, she drew the attention of our other female co-workers and they closed in on us in moments.
Of course, they too started laughing, squealing in disgust over this hairy man.

"Ohhh...GROSS! I hate back hair!"
"Ahaha...that's so nasty!!!"
"Tell him never to go shirtless again!"

Some were in their 20s, 30s, 40s...

I...didn't understand...because...

This is HOT to me:
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3192/2461772115_1a9f70eebb_o.jpg

This is NOT HOT to me:
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2008/07/18/article-1036398-01FC2EEE00000578-331_468x586.jpg

???

I suppose everyone has their own preferences, but then they started bitching about how men have a lot of back hair, leg hair etc.

Uh...maybe it's just me, but I find men that get their weekly manicures, pedicures, waxing this and that (especially their eyebrows), looking at fashion magazines...PUTS ME OFF COMPLETELY.

This is not to bash anyone...

Just an...observation...

I want me some man ahahahah...
But if you touch my wax or razors, I'll kick your ass to the curb...in the pouring rain!!!

I'm with you, sista. I'm 32 (look about 25) and LOVE body hair. As I always say...I love a 70s bush. I, on the other hand, am completely shaved.

I guess it's just one of those things that some women like and some women don't. I'm a pretty hairy dude myself, and my ex was particularly fond of my chest hair - always used to be playing with it, pulling it, stroking it, and, er, tying little knots in it :0!!!

Course, as I'm getting older (38 now), I'm finding more and more body hair in places I don't particularly want it - upper arms, shoulders and back. What's weird is that it seems to be coinciding with my receding temple hair and fractured hairline - I often suspect that I'm not actually thinning, but that my head hair is falling through my body...

I do not like men's bodyhair at all. And I cannot understand why men want women shave when they are like walking bushes. No beard, no bodyhair. (But lot of long hair in the head).

OH, NO E_F!!!! Your suffering from the acursed malady known as, "Hair-slippage" Sending *hugs* to the hairline! :D

I myself don't mind a little hair but totally prefer,slim, shiny, smooth, fit, and firm bods....I think the Asian actor, Rain, is darn near...PERFECT!

Its a HUGE turn off for me to see women with forearm hair. Nooooooo nooo nnoooo, Pretty face and body but shave off the hair on your arms please!!!!

hair removal are practiced for a number of reasons, including cultural, sexual, medical and religious. Forms of hair removal have been practiced in almost all human cultures. The methods used to remove hair have varied in different times and regions, but shaving is the most common method.

Hard wax ! no strip wax :D (*sales links removed*)

VanillaCreme said:
LiberalExtinction said:
****, only "hair" thing women have ever said to me is they hate my long hair...... i think they was just jealous tho.

Long hair on a guy is quite sexy to me. Perhaps they were just jealous.

Yeah there are women out there that like long hair on a man luckily. Most of my friends have long hair and nearly all of them have girlfriends so i have proof! :p

IVIZ said:
Its a HUGE turn off for me to see women with forearm hair. Nooooooo nooo nnoooo, Pretty face and body but shave off the hair on your arms please!!!!
i presume that if the sight of hairy arms disturbs you, that you are more than flustered by the sight of even more hair in other areas.

Ice said:
I do not like men's bodyhair at all. And I cannot understand why men want women shave when they are like walking bushes. No beard, no bodyhair. (But lot of long hair in the head).
it is ridiculous. if a man wants a hairless girl, he must also be hairless up to the Brazilian. that would be fair.

I don't know if i've posted on this thread before,

But I agree with Misa, above me,

I wouldn't mind shaving or waxing . . .
Although I don't really like bodyhair anyways.

I would rather part with bodyhair than with what little facial hair I have :p.

Latest posts

Back