I guess I'm done...again

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
T

Twitchy

Well poopy...

I had hoped by returning to these forums that I might find some like minded individuals to share my love of film, art, games and maybe even a little of the crappy music I've been working on.

Unfortunately it appears that I'm still just about as unlikable as I always was, and that old wounds never seem to close. It's clear to me that this isn't an avenue for the enhancement of my self-esteem. In fact I think it's become progressively worse since I registered.

I did try my best to help when I could, and provide a laugh or two when I thought it was needed. That didn't quite work out like I expected either, but the thought was there.

I'll still be around to check my mail occasionally, but I won't be littering up the board space with my ramblings any longer. That should provide a few of you with some comfort. I did try. Sorry it wasn't enough.

Thanks for reading...

I have very much enjoyed your posts, Twitchy, and I feel you bring a lot to this forum. I hope you reconsider and stick around, but if not, I wish you nothing but the best.

Good luck!

Aww, that sucks. :( I was happy that you had come back. But I don't blame you for leaving, not at all. I hope that you will be back someday though, and hopefully we can keep in touch. :)

I never thought you rambled, or that anything you did wasn't good enough. I'm sorry you haven't found what you were looking for. Take care, and keep looking.

The cool thing about the forum is that people join every day.... if no one seems to share your interests today, wait a week and see. There's always someone new. Don't rule us out just yet...

Hmn, I don't think I've talked with you that much. You could try finding some members on here you havn't really talked to and see how that goes. I do think I've seen some of your posts and thought you were cool.

Latest posts

Back