I have a crush...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
T

TheLonelySkeptic

... on my first girlfriend.

Our "relationship" (if you can call it that) was about five years ago. It lasted only about a month, ended rather abruptly; nothing of significance.

I met up with her recently, you know, just to meet up, catch up. I typically fall head-over-heels for anything that has a shadow, being a hopeless romantic and all, but this is different. Not that you care, or anything.

She's a hardcore Christian, and I'm a vehement Atheist. It would never work on a fundamental level. But I...

I bet ya..if you were stairing down a barral of a loaded 38 speacial...for a moment or two, you'd think...."oh honeysuckle..god help me" :p

Lonesome Crow said:
I bet ya..if you were stairing down a barral of a loaded 38 speacial...for a moment or two, you'd think...."oh honeysuckle..god help me" :p

Not really. It'd be more... "Athe help me."

Liapos said:
Lonesome Crow said:

Not really. It'd be more... "Athe help me."

Or like... "F**king somebody help me >_>"

Estreen said:
Or like... "F**king somebody help me >_>"

I rofl'd.

Well it sounds like you have it all figured out...too bad the crush doesn't go away so easy, eh?

Liapos said:

Our "relationship" (if you can call it that) was about five years ago. It lasted only about a month, ended rather abruptly; nothing of significance.

I met up with her recently, you know, just to meet up, catch up. I typically fall head-over-heels for anything that has a shadow, being a hopeless romantic and all, but this is different. Not that you care, or anything.

She's a hardcore Christian, and I'm a vehement Atheist. It would never work on a fundamental level. But I...

didn't you say all your giflfriends cheated on you? why would you want to go back out with someone that treated you like dirt?

stella said:
Liapos said:

didn't you say all your giflfriends cheated on you? why would you want to go back out with someone that treated you like dirt?

Not all. 4 out of 6. This one was the goodie-goodie out of the batch, and that's probably why I'm so into her right now.

Latest posts

Back