I intensely like almost all women

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anonymouse said:
mintymint said:
If they're not cute, they're smart and smell really good

Either that or they're snuggleriffic.

I ******* love them all :rolleyes:

Let's be friends now.

Deal. Just don't show up at my house with that mouse mask on. I will surely piss myself.

Anonymouse said:
THAT IS MY FACE, SIR.

Hey, kid, you've got a little crap right there! *points to face* :p

I get 10 points for knowing the reference, Mousey!!! And don't you DARE contradict meeee!! XD

VanillaCreme said:
CAS said:
What the hell would you know about me? You don't know me

From what you post, I don't want to know about you. Look at what you post, what your attitude is, and how you come off as... You honestly wonder why you're not liked by females? Or people in general even... Come on. Wake up.

VanillaCreme said:
CAS said:
I haven't always been like this. Believe it or not I used to be a nice person

And becoming bitter and spiteful gets you what? Even more relationship failures because you can't see the forest through the trees.
Agreed and agreed. Negative thinking is not going to attract what you want.

As for women, I agree with crow. There are just some you can't deal with without going nuts.

But over all they are beautiful, intriguing creatures :)

Women are the most beautiful, naturally occurring things on this planet, by far.

And I will never understand them. It's like there's a core of untamed wildness in every woman; some strange, precious, unfathomable space inside of them that defines them as a sex.

Women come in every shape, size, appearance, and attitude...but deep inside every woman is that wild space.

And that's why I love women.

AFrozenSoul said:
I like them because they are soft and have boobs :p

Haha I just sort of thought that reason was obvious, so I didn't even say it....but I totally agree! :D haha

Badjedidude said:
Haha I just sort of thought that reason was obvious, so I didn't even say it....but I totally agree! :D haha
Yeah, and I like to hug them. I was just saying that I my reasons for loving women is WAY deeper than what I love them for.

I love women also they have been the only constant in my life!!

i salute all of them,the sexy,soft-skinned,originals of the species

Latest posts

Back