I intensely like almost all women

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol I guess I am fussy. Lots of women I see LOOK great but I'm sure many of them would hate to know me, no matter how nice I was to them. I don't live in a great area x]

mintymint said:
If they're not cute, they're smart and smell really good

Either that or they're snuggleriffic.

I ******* love them all :rolleyes:

MM, you get rep just for sheer balls on that one. If I could, I would award additional points for using the word, 'snuggleriffic' properly in a sentence. :)

MissGuided said:
mintymint said:

MM, you get rep just for sheer balls on that one. If I could, I would award additional points for using the word, 'snuggleriffic' properly in a sentence. :)

Please date minty.

Barbaloot said:
MissGuided said:
mintymint said:

Please date minty.

lol...i couldn't possibly be so selfish as to keep him from all the other snuggleriffic women in the world!

Barbaloot said:
Please date minty.

fighting0092.gif

I have this problem, until I get closer to them and get to see how they act in certain situations and how they handle their problems. Then I usually end up not really liking them anymore.

Just remember... I make no claims either way that minty may or may not be a rapist... >.>

Bob, it's bewbs.

To prove my point, please take the test below:

Bob Arctor said:
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOBS

55129591334590661_Some_statistics_gag.jpg

Admittedly, I failed the above test due to bewbs and NOT boobs.
excited.gif

the question is Minty...if they like you back (smirk)

btw, you wouldn't notice anything in the background with a booby pic like that :O That's one awesome pair of boobs (hehe)

I failed too. I didn't even see King Kong after looking for over 10 seconds. What does this mean? Am I finally a man?

no Barb, it just means you're a sexy woman who likes boobies as well (hello)

Also,, now that someone mentioned King Kong is in the pic, I can't look at the boobies without noticing King Kong (d) Thanks for ruining my fantasy! (un)

Latest posts

Back