I just want a friend..

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EricIsMe

Reaction score
Hi, I'm new here. Joined a few days ago. I have no real life friends, not even any online friends anymore. So if anybody else needs a friend, feel free to message me or add my messenger.

I'm male, 20, with depression and social anxiety disorder, living in the U.S. High school drop out, never had a job, alone, and I fail at life.

Pick me! i can be your friend!
by the way you're only 20 you DON'T fail at life, the only way you can is literally, by having actually died, and your here so you must not have died.

Oh man I can understand your depression, at this age you don't have any friend. And I know friends palce an important part of life. I think the main problem is, you may not interact with people, that's why you didn't have any friend. Just feel free to talk with others no rules no regulation. I am sure after some days you will have lots of friends.

I'm male, 20, with depression and social anxiety disorder, living in the U.S. High school drop out, never had a job, alone, and I fail at life.

same for me,except 18 instead of 20.feel free send me a message or something if you ever wanna talk or play an online game or something.or both.

Latest posts

Back