I love women and I want one

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
eris said:
I am reffereing to you saying that a women would ask what a man would want : friends or relationships.

Read it again. There is woman, not women. True story. This has nothing to do with you or your marriage, and nothing to do with Hitler or with my other posts as well.

eris said:
And you generalized that a woman would want to even bother with such things, and that it IS possible for a relationship to be more fulfilling than a friendship

Ok, I give up on this one, you win. I don't understand what you are trying to say.

eris said:
and the generalizations part is reffereing to other posts you have made, specificially you saying that people can end up like Hitler when raised by a single mother that is too manipulaive to let the father into their life.

What does that have to do with this post? Would you look differently at my post if this were my first one? Like I said, nothing to do with Hitler, but I guess this is the Godwins Law at its best :D But the truth is, I was right with this post. Do you know the meaning of word "can"? Saying that people can not end up like Hitler in this situation would be huge generalization, wouldn't it?

You don't know what I think.

eris said:
Are you bothered by the fact this thread is by a male and my responce was diverted towards the topic starter, should I have included you in?

(shh)

You accuse me, I accuse you, you accuse me, I accuse you, until this thing rolls into huge argument and fight. Like usual marriage.

Don't be so delicate. Lets live in peace now, shall we?

yeah i really dont see that. heh. I see the words but I just cannot conceive what they say. I need to sleep.

Do you like music ? You should listen to music it will calm you down :)

I am calm. I listen to music all the time, I have big record collection and tons of good music. I did not accuse you, this is not about you.
In fact, there is a big juicy smile in my face right now. And it is Mid-Day where I live, different cultures, different zones, different moods of people, different thoughts, no wonder it is hard to understand each other. How can one get a glimpse of someones mood over text?
I CAN WRITE IN CAPITAL -- am I shouting now or just using capital letters?
I can give you Good Night Kiss ;* -- do I really touch your lips now?

ooh. im married. no thanks. no kissing :) but i dream of kissing people. i dream of kissing so many people.

Isnt that what this thread is about ?

wanting to kiss women or something ? we should all kiss more.

there should be a law that all people must make out with each other when meeting for the first time on the internet. with tongue

oh, and maybe I think there is a glitch, but eris didnt say

eris Wrote:
Are you bothered by the fact this thread is by a male and my responce was diverted towards the topic starter, should I have included you in?

no, eris didnt write that :cool: somehow quotes got mixed up in your post:p i have made similar mistakes while quoting

Eris said this, though : We should all take our clothes off and eat pancakes

Now i cant stop thinking about kissing.

Latest posts

Back