I need a guy from Australia

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking forward to the story.....I'll get the popcorn ready. :)

MisterD said:
Teach,
Yes I guess its been too long now that she already forgotten what i did considering until now shes still talking to me and wer still "flirting". Yea u can say that i guess that this is just sort of a internet thing we have, but for me its alot deeper than that. We already met in person, and planned to make another trip in the future and so on. I guess our rel isnt normal, but il tell you guys all about it in a different post. It alittle interesting a such u will like it im sure:)

Anyways thank you guys for the comment. Esp. Teach.

to be honest teach my rel with her is making me miserable...i would rather lose her and get over it.. il definitely tell u guys about it.

teach said:

MisterD said:
Teach,
Yes I guess its been too long now that she already forgotten what i did considering until now shes still talking to me and wer still "flirting". Yea u can say that i guess that this is just sort of a internet thing we have, but for me its alot deeper than that. We already met in person, and planned to make another trip in the future and so on. I guess our rel isnt normal, but il tell you guys all about it in a different post. It alittle interesting a such u will like it im sure:)

Definitely not good that it's causing you distress and I don't mean to make light of it. But, being miserable is a definite sign something isn't going right, be it the dishonesty from either side, or something else. I hope that, through your story, you're able to come out with resolution.

MisterD said:
to be honest teach my rel with her is making me miserable...i would rather lose her and get over it.. il definitely tell u guys about it.

teach said:

MisterD said:
Teach,

Latest posts

Back