I NEED A HELP!!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Richard_39 said:
Seahorse said:
I will give loans up to one million dollars, but require 300 percent interest and something of equal value secured in writing by an attorney of my choice. And i also have a some beach front property to sell in Arizona if any one is interested

:D
****, I'm fuzzy with my Arizona, I can't for the life of me remember where the beach is ;-)

It's like an oasis....

TheRealCallie said:
Seahorse said:
And I have a Nigerean man who wants to give me a job making $200k a year, just wants my credit card number lol

Perhaps you should pass the contact info over to rymess. Lol

where's this nigerean man???

I have read some old stories on here of people who paid for their new "love" from another country to visit, so I assume these scams still exist sadly :(

Im on a dating site and get at least 10 messages a week from males young enough to be my kid thinking I'm some lonely women...they all have the same story. It makes me both laugh and sick to my stomach

2 things no one can ever buy. Humor and humility... Im getting quite fat on humility

...I want to get fat on a big check and Pina Coladas on an Island in the Pacific. Preferably with Drew Barrymore :D

okay can we return to the main problem is someone here have this 300k of honeysuckle

TheRealCallie said:
Wait, you want 300,000 pounds of honeysuckle?  That's a lot of fertilizer.  You must have a really big garden.

So what's the money for?

Why are you persist to know the reason ??

rymess said:
TheRealCallie said:
Wait, you want 300,000 pounds of honeysuckle?  That's a lot of fertilizer.  You must have a really big garden.

So what's the money for?

Maybe because you come on a forum of completely random people and ask for a honeysuckle ton of money and expect no one to ask what's it's for?  Or I might just be a persistent nosy *****.  However, why I do what I do is irrelevant.  This thread is about you and why you want complete strangers to give some random dude on the internet 300k.  :)

There was another thread that led to fertilizer comments, but I think that originated from the use of magic mushrooms.

TheRealCallie said:
rymess said:
TheRealCallie said:

So what's the money for?

Maybe because you come on a forum of completely random people and ask for a honeysuckle ton of money and expect no one to ask what's it's for?  Or I might just be a persistent nosy *****.  However, why I do what I do is irrelevant.  This thread is about you and why you want complete strangers to give some random dude on the internet 300k.  :)

Guess!! For u what's ur reason to ask money from unkown people?

rymess said:
TheRealCallie said:
rymess said:
TheRealCallie said:

So what's the money for?

Guess!! For u what's ur reason to ask money from unkown people?

I don't ask unknown people for money.  I don't even ask people I do know for money....except my ex, but that's court ordered child support and money he already owes me. 

So what do you need that much money for?

Clearly English isn't your first language, and lets assume you sincerely need a large sum of money for some reason. I suspect no one one here can directly help you with that but may be able to advise you if you were more clear about your situation

rymess said:
okay can we return to the main problem is someone here have this 300k of honeysuckle

I could get you 300k of honeysuckle easily.

Nicolelt said:
rymess said:

I could get you 300k of honeysuckle easily.

I'm totally willing to help out with that. Should be mildly easy to come by, but requires a lot of McDonalds.

Latest posts

Back