I NEED A HELP!!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Richard_39 said:
Nicolelt said:
rymess said:
okay can we return to the main problem is someone here have this 300k of honeysuckle

I could get you 300k of honeysuckle easily.

I'm totally willing to help out with that. Should be mildly easy to come by, but requires a lot of McDonalds.

I would guess Taco Bell would be a  better bet for that.

LOL Never been to Taco Bell, I don't think I've ever seen one around Montréal.

Although since Demolition Man, I have a psychological blocage, I could only eat there in suit and tie, while saying "be well!" to everyone. In a Stallone voice.

rymess said:
that ok, i'm so death!!!!!!

Barking up the wrong tree... I've never had anywhere near $300,000 (although it sounds like you don't really know what you need.) If this isn't just a huge scam you're trying to pull, why don't you just say why you think you need that much money so people can offer alternate solutions?

Okay, i may be able to help you. But you will need to come pick up the money. You won't need to be death, you will be life. Fly over to Iceland. Once you're there, get a helicopter and fly to hyjøfeyajukø. It's near a mine next to a volcano. I'll be there waiting. Good luck.

rymess said:
I'm too serious to ask u if anybody here can help me without asking why i need 300000[font=-apple-system, system-ui, blinkmacsystemfont,]$  [/font]

The dollar sign can indicate a variety of currency units from around the world.  Is there possibly any confusion concerning which countries dollar unit you are talking about?  For example 300,000 Zimbabwean dollars is currently worth around 1,074 Canadian dollars.

Of course the rates change and as in the example above, at one time a few years back 250,000,000,000,000 $Z equaled  1 $US.

Volt said:
Okay, i may be able to help you. But you will need to come pick up the money. You won't need to be death, you will be life. Fly over to Iceland. Once you're there, get a helicopter and fly to hyjøfeyajukø. It's near a mine next to a volcano. I'll be there waiting. Good luck.

...can we land or do we have to parachute down? :D

Richard_39 said:
Volt said:

Parachute?  Well, someone thinks he's special :club:

Minus said:
rymess said:
I'm too serious to ask u if anybody here can help me without asking why i need 300000[font=-apple-system, system-ui, blinkmacsystemfont,]$  [/font]

The dollar sign can indicate a variety of currency units from around the world.  Is there possibly any confusion concerning which countries dollar unit you are talking about?  For example 300,000 Zimbabwean dollars is currently worth around 1,074 Canadian dollars.

Of course the rates change and as in the example above, at one time a few years back 250,000,000,000,000 $Z equaled  1 $US.

That is true. 

So, how much in AMERICAN dollars?  Or at least tell us what currency. 

And also....what's it for? :O

TheRealCallie said:
Richard_39 said:
Volt said:

Parachute?  Well, someone thinks he's special :club:

Minus said:
rymess said:

That is true. 

So, how much in AMERICAN dollars?  Or at least tell us what currency. 

And also....what's it for? :O

Of course I'm special ;-)

For that amount of cash, I'd also assume some terrorists will be running after it. So I have images of me falling down a plane without a parachute at 300 mph while shooting an uzi at 4 other airborne terrorists (then again, I might have watched Shoot 'Em Up too, one never knows).

I'm not super tech savvy, but can some one post a gif of beating a dead horse for this thread? And many of my own and others while we are at it ?

pbIjzW8.gif

Latest posts

Back